SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:

that

bread

can´t

be

real!!!

:shocked:

:lmfao: That was my first reaction as well :boxed: But it is real and really good!:thumb_yello: Actually I was thinking about giving it and some other little stuff (chocolates,lollipops,necklaces,etc.) to Mika at the gig tomorrow night.. what do you think?:blink:

I think this kinda belongs here :mf_rosetinted: I've found it on my holidays :biggrin2:

http://twitpic.com/2afon0

http://twitpic.com/2afp4x

http://twitpic.com/2aft4a

:roftl:I have perfume by Hannah Montana.. really sweet and nice!!

:wub2:

b610dd82c01b.jpg

omg :aah:

I would die if I saw that!

yeah, I think it would be amazing if you give that bread to Mika... At least it would be really funny. You'll have to take a camera to record it :D

:lmfao: That was my first reaction as well :boxed: But it is real and really good!:thumb_yello: Actually I was thinking about giving it and some other little stuff (chocolates,lollipops,necklaces,etc.) to Mika at the gig tomorrow night.. what do you think?:blink:

great idea! :thumb_yello:

omg :aah:

I would die if I saw that!

yeah, I think it would be amazing if you give that bread to Mika... At least it would be really funny. You'll have to take a camera to record it :D

:roftl:

That's right!! Yay, Im going to buy one for him, wanna see his reaction :roftl: But how could I tell him to open the bad and look at the stuff Im giving him?!:blink:

great idea! :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

great!!!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

here in Italy we don't have things like these :aah:

once I promised to send one bread to Lithuania, still havent done it, Im lazy:aah: But I should make the bread popular abroad :roftl:

:roftl:

That's right!! Yay, Im going to buy one for him, wanna see his reaction :roftl: But how could I tell him to open the bad and look at the stuff Im giving him?!:blink:

:biggrin2:

once I promised to send one bread to Lithuania, still havent done it, Im lazy:aah: But I should make the bread popular abroad :roftl:

In general HE opens bag when u give HIM a present! :wink2: Or if he doesn't u can say it to HIM. A few times ago I told HIM to open a bag :wink2:

In general HE opens bag when u give HIM a present! :wink2: Or if he doesn't u can say it to HIM. A few times ago I told HIM to open a bag :wink2:

WOW! THAT'S SO COOL! :biggrin2: I cannot imagine how it will be! I guess I'll be sooo nervous and will be too shy to ask him for a kiss :blush-anim-cl::roftl: But.. noooo I'll ask it anyways :naughty:

What is he saying when fans are giving him something? Is he happy or just like- oh you shouldnt have.. :blink:

WOW! THAT'S SO COOL! :biggrin2: I cannot imagine how it will be! I guess I'll be sooo nervous and will be too shy to ask him for a kiss :blush-anim-cl::roftl: But.. noooo I'll ask it anyways :naughty:

What is he saying when fans are giving him something? Is he happy or just like- oh you shouldnt have.. :blink:

He's too happy when fans gives HIM anything :wub2: and HE's so sweet too when HE thanks u! :wub2: HE smiles at u!

He's too happy when fans gives HIM anything :wub2: and HE's so sweet too when HE thanks u! :wub2: HE smiles at u!

OMG:fangurl: I can't wait till I meet him!:wub2: But...after show he is always coming out to his fans, doesnt he?:sneaky2:

Fingers crossed for u, hun! :huglove:

In general HE cames out to meet his fans if he's not too tired :thumb_yello:

i hope he'll have a good mood..!:thumb_yello:

If he won't, Im gonna find his hotel :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yes, cause i really want to meet him..:wub2:

:roftl:I have perfume by Hannah Montana.. really sweet and nice!!

:wub2:

b610dd82c01b.jpg

woow.. this is cool..!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

did you get it in magazine..? first time is see something like this...:mf_rosetinted:

woow.. this is cool..!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

did you get it in magazine..? first time is see something like this...:mf_rosetinted:

Yummy:bleh:

No, it's bought in my local shop. Do you think I could fine something like that also in Riga? :blink: