How do you feel right now? part 3

Dark Angel

:huglove: Big hug babuccia :wub2:

I wonder when you'll meet him again..:wub2:

i hope soonish.... but i have no idea! Next month if he comes to denmark... he donno yet! But he wanna meet up if he comes... i remember clearly he said last week that we have to! Im going back to stckholm in Jan and/or Feb. but i doubt he will have time for meeting up cos of recording new album and well its his bday in mid. jan so he is probably busy w. that too and busy in mid. feb. with a valentine-date... that person is lucky (his valentine)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hope soonish.... but i have no idea! Next month if he comes to denmark... he donno yet! But he wanna meet up if he comes... i remember clearly he said last week that we have to! Im going back to stckholm in Jan and/or Feb. but i doubt he will have time for meeting up cos of recording new album and well its his bday in mid. jan so he is probably busy w. that too and busy in mid. feb. with a valentine-date... that person is lucky (his valentine)

I hope he'll come to denmark and you'll meet him..

and for Valentine’s you would be each other’s dates :thumb_yello:

aww thank you:huglove:

You're welcome Baiba :wub2::thumb_yello: !!

I hope he'll come to denmark and you'll meet him..

and for Valentine’s you would be each other’s dates :thumb_yello:

Hope too... i miss him a lot! Miss speak to him face-2-face! His eyes and smile :hypo::mf_lustslow: and he is such a sweetheart and a gentleman and most amazing hugger!

I wouldnt mind being his valentine :wink2::biggrin2:

Hope too... i miss him a lot! Miss speak to him face-2-face! His eyes and smile :hypo::mf_lustslow: and he is such a sweetheart and a gentleman and most amazing hugger!

I wouldnt mind being his valentine :wink2::biggrin2:

aw you seem still hasv’t recovered!

Yeah I know he's quite deadly.:hypo:

Me too by mika :insane:

I have recovered since it... but i cant forget the 2 days w. him of course. Im just... in love with him i think and thats not good if you ask me :teehee::aah:

XD

I think you would never forget that 2 days with neo :wub2::blush-anim-cl: Good luck for your crush on him..

I have to go ! already 1 a.m !

BYe <3

Archived