REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

Thank you so much hun:huglove:

You'll be in the same situation soon I'm sure :wub2:

We expect to record the whole Mika gig at our TV these days and upload it here.:mf_lustslow:

oh thank you so so so so much!!! i am grateful to the sky

:bow::bow::bow::huglove:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, one more Exit night, me and annabelle needs to get ready. Although, no night can even compare to that first one...:wub 2::wub2::wub2:

I envy you're still partying....:tears: why, oh why I haven't stayed whole 4 days?! :crybaby: oh well, I know why...but still...and threre's always next year!:biggrin2: not with Mika tho :sad:

Oh I really like your Serbian MFC Girls flag! :thumb_yello:

thank you! and now it's signed by Mika:blush-anim-cl:

oh how happy I am:wub2: yeah, still:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Keti did the great job for all of us! And he signed it at M&G.:wub2:

Glad you like it.:wink2:

oh thank you so so so so much!!! i am grateful to the sky

:bow::bow::bow::huglove:

We have to be patient and wait till the late in the evening, but it'll be for sure.:thumb_yello:

I envy you're still partying....:tears: why, oh why I haven't stayed whole 4 days?! :crybaby: oh well, I know why...but still...and threre's always next year!:biggrin2: not with Mika tho :sad:

Yup, we're partying...and we stole somebodys look...:fisch:

IMG_4987-1.jpg

Edited by Ina

The press loved it, too, spending some 20 minutes trying to take the perfect shot while some holding it were trying to look away so that they don't end up on the front page of all the local newspapers the next day...:teehee:

Yup, we're partying...and we stole somebodys look...:fisch:

IMG_4987-1.jpg

Nice one! A special version of the clockwork orange face for partying... :groovy:

Enjoy yourselves!

Edited by suzie

MY GOD!!! When they bowed at the end of the show Mika was holding her hand and hugged her for a while and you can see that on the pic and video.

Keti was shining like the moon or sun and Mika was really happy with a beautiful smile on his face wihich I was waiting to see for the first time.

Re. the final, I meant to ask LGs /BGs if they could see us in the audience. (When I recognised Keti and Vedrana standing....sorry, I mean dancing next to Mika, I started to wave at them like mad...:naughty:

@Vedrana @Keti did you see us behind the veil? :teehee:

PS: I will send private pics later to all of you via PM as soon as I have actually downloaded them. :wink2:

Edited by suzie

Re. the final, I meant to ask LGs /BGs if they could see us in the audience. (When I recognised Keti and Vedrana standing....sorry, I mean dancing next to Mika, I started to wave at them like mad...:naughty:

PS: I will send private pics later to all of you via PM as soon as I have actually downloaded them. :wink2:

I could see and recognize every single one of you. I even waved and annabelle... or missgaga (I'm not sure who), waved me back. Bigger problem was to see what's happening right next to me, on the stage, true that giant head.

Edited by Ina

You don't have to be sad Dani, even though I get you completely. We had a wonderful night much better than at some of his solo gigs. And he looks amazing on the pic with you. I can only dream about such moment:sa:

i kow and i am very happy now and grateful keti n other girls captured us :wub2:

i got everything on my 1st Mika gig! yay :swoon:

Yup, and there is a picture of her and Mika, just she didn't saw it yet. It's on Kat Von Jaxx photo, and I'm sure she'll put it on facebook as soon as she come back home. :wi2:

Ladies, one more Exit night, me and annabelle needs to get ready. Although, no night can even compare to that first one...:w2:

omg i still dunno if thats possible:shocked: i KNOW i didnt pose w him...but i believe kat somehow took a photo of us :wub2:

cant wait to see it :boing:

2zipi6e.jpg

Wowww, so many people !!!:shoked:

15.000 ppl in front of main stage,according to some newspaper...

AND WE WERE IN 1ST RAW! WOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOP

Edited by Daniella92

Re. the final, I meant to ask LGs /BGs if they could see us in the audience. (When I recognised Keti and Vedrana standing....sorry, I mean dancing next to Mika, I started to wave at them like mad...:naught:

@Vedrana @Keti did you see us behind the veil? :teeh:

PS: I will send private pics later to all of you via PM as soon as I have actually downloaded them. :wink:

i recognised keti and waved and she did the same...was wonderful see our mfcers that we actually know standing(dancing) on the stage next to mika :wub2:

ps. Suzie,sry i didnt talk to u that much,u know i was sad xD

was pleasure 2 meet u :teehee:

omg i still dunno if thats possible:shocked: i KNOW i didnt pose w him...but i believe kat somehow took a photo of us :wub2:

cant wait to see it :boing:

I checked it out, last night, when we meat Kat, and you are definitely on the photo.:wink2: The other girls are posing with him, and you are alongside with them.

Yes! I saw you waving and I wave you back! I could see everything, but wig on my head wasn't very firm so I was afraid I might lose it on the stage:naughty:

Before, I thought coming out on the stage in front of so many people would be terrifying, but it's not at all! It' s AMAZING! :teehee: I can now only imagine how performers feel when they know that all those people came because of them.

Thank you very much for pics! :flowers2:

I could see and recognize every single one of you. I even waved and annabelle... or missgaga (I'm not sure who), waved me back. Bigger problem was to see what's happening right next to me, on the stage, true that giant head.

Yes! I saw you waving and I wave you back! I could see everything, but wig on my head wasn't very firm so I was afraid I might lose it on the stage:naughty:

oh, good, I am really pleased my waving efforts made sense. I hope Mika also got it that it wasn't for him...:naughty:

Before, I thought coming out on the stage in front of so many people would be terrifying, but it's not at all! It' s AMAZING! :teehee: I can now only imagine how performers feel when they know that all those people came because of them.

yes, that's an experience I'd like to try out one day, too... I just can't get myself to getting dressed as a BG..:aah:

Sometimes I really hate myself for being so reserved.:sad:

ps. Suzie,sry i didnt talk to u that much,u know i was sad xD

was pleasure 2 meet u :teehee:

so it's you:doh: (I was not sure about your username)

hi! :bye:Are you back home already or still in Belgrade?

yes, I understand you - first time experience and a bit of a shock, probably. Never mind, meeting him the second time will be more relaxing :wink2: and I sincerely hope that it will come soon for you :thumb_yello:

yes, that's an experience I'd like to try out one day, too... I just can't get myself to getting dressed as a BG..:aah:

Sometimes I really hate myself for being so reserved.:sad:

I suggest you to wait another tour, where they will hopefully replace those heads with, at least, smaller ones. I know I'm boring everyone with my complains, but it really wasn't pleasent experience...My neck still hurts...although, it might also be from that Bad brains fan, who landed on my head...:blink:

Acctually, I think you should strive to be a bride! :wink2:

I suggest you to wait another tour, where they will hopefully replace those heads with, at least, smaller ones. I know I'm boring everyone with my complains, but it really wasn't pleasent experience...My neck still hurts...although, it might also be from that Bad brains fan, who landed on my head...:blink:

Acctually, I think you should strive to be a bride! :wink2:

:lmfao: I'm sorry, but for some reason I cannot stop laughing at that image, that's one of the reasons why I was happy when they carried us over barrier, not to worry anymore will someones beer, cigarettes or whole person end up on me :naughty:

I also think Suzie would fit bride costume the best. But you can't really choose that. :dunno:

My neck still hurts...although, it might also be from that Bad brains fan, who landed on my head...:blink:

my report on them is yet to come...:sneaky2: I am bruised like I had been caught up in a pub fight...:boxed:

Actually, I think you should strive to be a bride! :wink2:
I also think Suzie would fit bride costume the best. But you can't really choose that. :dunno:

:lmfao: no, thanks.:cool:

But if I could just nonchantly walk on stage in my sunglasses and wave at the fans before leaving the stage during Lollipop, that would be a great experience for sure...:naughty:

yes, maybe on next tour..:mf_rosetinted:

I was waving all the time, especially at the end even though I couldn't recognize Keti herself due to the veil.:naughty: But it was really amazing.:wub2:

And Keti was waving me back, don't know for the others :dunno:

I'm sending a couple of very positive press links of Mika gig. With pics of course:

http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/scena/mika_na_pocetku_faith_no_more_za_kraj.561.html?news_id=194485

Here they say he'll probably come to the solo gig in Serbia soon!:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/scena/manifest_tinejdz_popa.561.html?news_id=194684

It's a very clever review named Manifesto of teenage pop where the author says he has the best contact with the audience, especially with the younglings.:biggrin2:

http://www.b92.net/kultura/exit/vesti.php?nav_id=444355

Mika amazed the Exit audience (the title) and they stress his communication in Serbian as well.:aah:

http://www.myexit.org/node/141756

This guy is mad about GK :naughty:

http://www.rtv.rs/sr_lat/exit/izvodjaci-prvi-dan

http://www.mcp.rs/index.php?q=pages/art&news_id=42388&cat=6210

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/entertainment/mika-to-headline-exit-festival-14694250.html#

This is from Belfast telegraph, so you don't need a translation :wink2:

http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/197625/Mika-odusevio-znanjem-srpskog-jezika

Mika was at the yesterday issue of Blic on the cover and here is the pic of you girls (including Suzie but of course not with me :naughty:).

These reports are shocked with his Serbian and how he feels at ease with the audience. They say: He hasn't just formally learned a couple of words but the whole sentences and unlike to some grumpy faces who are silent all the time he communicated to the audience with such success!:thumb_yello:

His gig was announced as the best act in the first 2 days of festival.

Today they wrote that Missy Eliot was horrible:shocked:

Edited by Shine

Thanks a lot, we did have a great time together! :wub2:

my report on them is yet to come...:sneaky2: I am bruised like I had been caught up in a pub fight...:boxed:

:lmfao: no, thanks.:cool:

But if I could just nonchantly walk on stage in my sunglasses and wave at the fans before leaving the stage during Lollipop, that would be a great experience for sure...:naughty:

yes, maybe on next tour..:mf_rosetinted:

really? ooh, horrible! I have couple bruises and scratches on my legs but I have no idea where did I get them, it's most likely I hit at something myself:naughty:

:roftl: yeah, and sunglasses are must!

Thank you Shine very much for all links, here's one more

http://www.rts.rs/page/magazine/sr/story/431/Muzika/735628/Publika+odu%C5%A1evljena+Mikom+

it's website of state tv, they say most of 30000 visitors of that night choose to watch Mika and that everyone were thrilled with his performance...and of corse pic with mfcers in the first row!

http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/scena/manifest_tinejdz_popa.561.html?news_id=194684

A onda je već kucnuo čas za čudesnog Miku. Proizašao u neku ruku najviše iz estetike i stava Pet Shop Boys, Mika je scenski vihor koji svoj paunski falset odeva i razodeva u jednoj vrsti totalne predstave. Nakon svega, njegov šou nećete toliko pamtiti po zaista jedinstvenom spektaklu koji nosi sa zapanjujućom snagom na svom tanušnom dečačkom telu, već mnogo više po iskrenoj i glasno izraženoj podršci mlade publike za njegovu muziku, koja im je namenjena da u njoj uživaju, ali koja zato uopšte nije lišena dubine i zvučne ambicioznosti. Mika je ličnost koja u vrhunskom šou-biznisu gaji ozbiljne umetničke namere i zato je njegova pojava manifest najboljeg tinejdž popa najnovijeg doba.

this is so beautifully said, I wish I know to translate it properly.

I cannot describe how happy it makes me to see that there's no single one, literally not single one, and not just bad, but average comment or review of his concert!

Any chance of translations of any of these reviews? (but not Google :roftl:)

I hope Keti could translate some of the most interesting parts, when she has time, I think of all of us, her knowledge of English is definitely the best.

I hope Keti could translate some of the most interesting parts, when she has time, I think of all of us, her knowledge of English is definitely the best.

I will, certainly:thumb_yello: thanks:biggrin2:

Yes I saw all of you! I saw that you were waving like mad ahahaha:roftl: I waved back, did you see it?:teehee: