MIKA LICM special newspaper edition in Romania

adda

I just saw the news on TV - for now it's only in romanian sorry I'll update right away.

http://www.jurnalul.ro/stire-special/mika-editie-speciala-27-iulie-550165.html

Later EDIT:

A Quick GOOGLE TRANSLATION.

"Mika, real name Mica Holbrook was born on August 18, 1983. Is born in Beirut, Lebanon, but he settled in London after several years of living in Paris. Comes from a multicultural family - mother Lebanese American father.

Because of its nature very shy, often Mika was considered a misfit. Its apparent oddity led his mother to withdraw him from school and take care of his son's education at home.

Mika took lessons from a teacher of Russian opera. She sang at the Royal Opera House. He appeared no more than five octaves!

He grew up listening to diverse music - Bob Dylan, Serge Gainsbourg or Fairuza Lebanese music from his parents, then "pop music in the truest sense possible, because whether it was a rock song or a piece of Nina Simone could hear the song, its message ... and it gave me a certain feeling of invincibility, "says the artist.

Mika began his pop career with a defining song "Grace Kelly, who has sold nearly 3 million copies worldwide. He followed his debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, a megasucces the sales of six million records. All the released singles became hits: "Relax (Take It Easy)", "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)", "Happy Ending" or "Lollipop". Cover the first disk "Mika Life in Cartoon Motion was made by his sister Yasmine, who uses the pseudonym Dawack artist.

This album will accompany the July 27 Special Edition. Pleasant listening!

Nice dancing!"

:Update:

I GOT IT! AND

A BIG THANK YOU NICOLETA FOR THESE:

SCANS & PICTURES - part 01

SCANS & PICTURES - part 02

SCANS & PICTURES - part 03

My short review:

The LICM is the version only with:

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

My Interpreatation

Love Today

Relax (Take It Easy)

Any Other World

Billy Brown

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Stuck in the Middle

Happy Ending

- no booklet - only MIKA with the cup on the inside.

With the CD came a mini-newspaper about MIKA.

On every page are the lyrics for the songs on the CD.

There are some pictures of him but nothing new.

Also some texts about his music, his life and career - also nothing new + things that uninformed people say from what they've heard + "fan" letters and small paragraphs.

the "front page" (the text cited right next to him says: "You shouldn't be afraid to stand out!")

hzyi.jpg

All of "this" for approx 5$.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From google translator...

Mika, real name Mica Holbrook was born on August 18, 1983. Is born in Beirut, Lebanon, but he settled in London after several years of living in Paris. Comes from a multicultural family - her mother Lebanese American father.

Because of its nature very shy, often Mika was considered a misfit. Its apparent oddity led his mother to withdraw him from school and take care of his son's education at home.

Mika took lessons from a teacher of Russian opera. She sang at the Royal Opera House. He appeared no more than five octaves!

He grew up listening to diverse music - Bob Dylan, Serge Gainsbourg or Fairuza Lebanese music from his parents, then "pop music in the truest sense possible, because whether it was a rock song or a piece of Nina Simone could hear the song, its message ... and it gave me a certain feeling of invincibility, "says the artist.

Mika began his pop career with a defining song "Grace Kelly, who has sold nearly 3 million copies worldwide. He followed his debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, a megasucces the sales of six million records. All the released singles became hits: "Relax (Take It Easy)", "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)", "Happy Ending" or "Lollipop". Cover the first disk "Mika Life in Cartoon Motion was made by his sister Yasmine, who uses the pseudonym Dawack artist.

Nice dancing!

So they are giving away LICM???:shocked:

From google translator...

Mika, real name Mica Holbrook was born on August 18, 1983. Is born in Beirut, Lebanon, but he settled in London after several years of living in Paris. Comes from a multicultural family - her mother Lebanese American father.

Nice dancing!

So they are giving away LICM???:shocked:

I guess so. But they will also have a "special edition" price I guess :ahh:

:mf_rosetinted:i have 3 LICM edition already...but this a good thing ,i guess,than nothing!

:thumb_yello:thank you,Adda!

I have LICM also but... it's MIKA:fangurl: ... you know ;)

You're welcome! See you @ the gig :huglove:

:mf_rosetinted:i have 3 LICM edition already...but this a good thing ,i guess,than nothing!

:thumb_yello:thank you,Adda!

Whoa, I've got only one :roftl: and that's the one without Ring Ring... But I have several editions of TBWKTM :fangurl:

That's great:thumb_yello: T4P!

is there any note what will the Romanian special edition LICM look like? The tracklisting and so?:original:

Well I actually already have a Romanian Edition and the tracklisting is:

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

My Interpretation

Love Today

Relax (Take it easy)

Any Other World

Billy Brown

Big Girl (You are beautiful)

Stuck In The Middle

Happy Ending

Well I actually already have a Romanian Edition and the tracklisting is:

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

My Interpretation

Love Today

Relax (Take it easy)

Any Other World

Billy Brown

Big Girl (You are beautiful)

Stuck In The Middle

Happy Ending

Oh:blink: well that's the same as the LICM worldwide CDs... if so that's the tracklisting 'Serbian' LICM has too! I thought there'd be an actual Special Edition, maybe with some bonus tracks or even a CD:wink2:

This post is for reminding my fellows Romanian MFC-ers :group_hug: to buy it.

Sorry for late reminding but I bet you'll find it tomorrow too because as I saw today, they still had loads in the evening.:blush-anim-cl:

:huglove:

:thumb_yello:u're welcome girls!

yep!i agree!another LICM would not kill us..:naughty:

the cover of CD looks very nice!

:mf_rosetinted:and yeah,i would like to have that artwork from original LICM too,and i had hopes for this edition but...:tears:!

@Adda,it's OK,of course!:thumb_yello:

Archived