• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized something lol... Chickeny means Sexy...and a way of saying sexy or "he is sexy/cute/attractive" etc. in spanish is "Pollo" or "El es un pollo" and pollo means chicken!! hahaha It varies from culture to culture I don't know if they use the same expression in Spain. Just thought I'd share with you all :-p

I just realized something lol... Chickeny means Sexy...and a way of saying sexy or "he is sexy/cute/attractive" etc. in spanish is "Pollo" or "El es un pollo" and pollo means chicken!! hahaha It varies from culture to culture I don't know if they use the same expression in Spain. Just thought I'd share with you all :-p

That's very cool!

Try to ask the other MFCers who are going to Vigo as well what they have planned! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24270

Mika usually gets out a long time after the show...and when I was at his gig he didn't at all:( so I hope you do get a meet and greet!

And you need to be there early i you want to be close to the stage!

Good luck sweetie and have a wonderful time!

in two days i will leave for vigo!!! but still have seven pages left to do! but dont worry i have enough time (I hope) so i wont be on much tomorrow!! also does any one know where i have to go to meet him after the gig??

Soooooo!!!!!! Im here waiting! Hope you had an AMAZING time! pls let me know how it was!!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

The gig in Vigo was mika's largest in spain in his entire career!! i had a wonderful time and i was so close to the stage! but the only problem was that i waited for quite a while after the gig but then i couldn't meet him so i couldnt give the scrapbook to him :( so im sorry but in the next gig i go to i will give it to him!!

The gig in Vigo was mika's largest in spain in his entire career!! i had a wonderful time and i was so close to the stage! but the only problem was that i waited for quite a while after the gig but then i couldn't meet him so i couldnt give the scrapbook to him :( so im sorry but in the next gig i go to i will give it to him!!

thats ok!

all that matters is that you had a good time.. =)

...do you hav a pic of the scrapbook?

The important thing is that you were there in person, connecting with Mika and his music...so in essence you did meet him, you danced , sang and as u said started a chant for him! His music is very special to him so being there and supporting him is just as good! Next time meeting him will be the cherry on top! :thumb_yello:

By the way...what chant did you start?

Archived