MIKA @ Planeta Terra Festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil 20-11-2010

dcdeb

It was AMAZING. My camera did a horrible work, but I posted some pics on my blog (the one in english) And I'll post the filming later too.

Thanks for the links, Andy!! :thumb_yello: What a lovely pic with him :wub2: And I loved how you said in your blog that he looked happy during the concert and that's what really matters, and I know what you mean. He does a professional show every time, whatever the situation is, and I'm always very proud of him. But if he looks happy it always makes me (and all his fans) happy too :wub2: We do care if he is happy or not :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling now... The festival was like a dream... The best dream I've ever had!!! Preparing the surprises, the anticipation, meeting other Mikafans... It all was AMAZING. And what can I tell about the gig??? There's no word to express what it feels like!

MIKA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT EXPERIENCE!!!

BRAZIL LOVES YOU!

I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling now... The festival was like a dream... The best dream I've ever had!!! Preparing the surprises, the anticipation, meeting other Mikafans... It all was AMAZING. And what can I tell about the gig??? There's no word to express what it feels like!

BRAZIL LOVES YOU!

i'm glad you had a great time, Brazil had been waiting for soooooooo long!

Welcome to MFC :yay:

Thanks for the links, Andy!! :thumb_yello: What a lovely pic with him :wub2: And I loved how you said in your blog that he looked happy during the concert and that's what really matters, and I know what you mean. He does a professional show every time, whatever the situation is, and I'm always very proud of him. But if he looks happy it always makes me (and all his fans) happy too :wub2: We do care if he is happy or not :blush-anim-cl:

No problem! I'll try to post the videos as soon as I can :)

He's just so sweet....And letting us all in to meet him after....

Just seeing him happy makes my day :}

There there :huglove:

I'm sure he can't wait to be back with his own tour after this wonderful experience with South American fans! You are a fantastic bunch of fans: respectful and supportive! And I'm sure he was happy to see you so happy! :biggrin2:

:huglove:

thanks, sweetie!

^^

It was AMAZING. My camera did a horrible work, but I posted some pics on my blog (the one in english) And I'll post the filming later too.

:wub2::wub2:

BRAZIL LOVES YOU!

ohhh

great to know!!

:swoon:

What can I say >> amazing, unforgettable... :roftl: i don't now:mf_lustslow:a unique experience, a magical moment, dream :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

I'm trying to make a report of that special day, I'll post pictures and videos on the thread of the festival in Brazil, back soon.

OMG this happened :woot_jump::woot_jump:

What can I say >> amazing, unforgettable... :roftl: i don't now:mf_lustslow:a unique experience, a magical moment, dream :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

I'm trying to make a report of that special day, I'll post pictures and videos on the thread of the festival in Brazil, back soon.

OMG this happened :woot_jump::woot_jump:

:swoon:

:huglove:

Archived