English homework - Lyric meanings

ZoeHeartsMikax

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey :biggrin2:

i have an english homework where you have to write the meaning of a songs lyrics. So, Mikas music is very meaningfull, the question is... what song should i do? :shocked:

Out off, I see you, we are golden or grace kelly? :naughty:

:offtopic:

i wiped my screen, trying to get rid of the bug :sneaky2:

Me too!!! hahahaa...I felt like such a loser...

+1! :lmfao:

I wondered why this silly bug runs in a circle and I made grease spots on the screen with my fingers:aah:

(On topic:)

I would take Grace Kelly!

Me too!!! hahahaa...I felt like such a loser...

+1! :lmfao:

I wondered why this silly bug runs in a circle and I made grease spots on the screen with my fingers:aah:

(On topic:)

I would take Grace Kelly!

haha no' date=' i realized it was in her siggy :naughty:[/quote']

That's so funny! :lmfao:

I noticed it was a fake bug like Marina and didn't try to get rid of it!

:roftl: @ My bug fooling everyone :mf_rosetinted: I've done a completly differnt song of mikas now :naughty: Lonely alcholic, my mum reminded me about that one, and it turned out to be the perfect song to do! :aah: I had to do 5 bullet points about the lyric meanings... most people did short ones. All five was a whole paragragh :roftl: My teacher said its about the size of a GCSE essay :naughty: Talking about that.. i have gcse english and lot more this year, and im in year nine :boxed: But im cool with it :teehee:

:roftl: @ My bug fooling everyone :mf_rosetinted: I've done a completly differnt song of mikas now :naughty: Lonely alcholic, my mum reminded me about that one, and it turned out to be the perfect song to do! :aah: I had to do 5 bullet points about the lyric meanings... most people did short ones. All five was a whole paragragh :roftl: My teacher said its about the size of a GCSE essay :naughty: Talking about that.. i have gcse english and lot more this year, and im in year nine :boxed: But im cool with it :teehee:

oh, ok cool.

haha i like the bug! XDD

when i first saw it i was touching the screen (but i knew it was your sig! :aah:)

• 2 weeks later...

if i were you,i would pick billy brown cause its a great song with a great history and its "shocking" in a good way and i´d like to say a few words about that lyrics cause myabe after that some people would stop saying prejudiced stuffs about mika and that song and about the billy browns who are everywhere and sometimes they´re so badly treated :(

but "billy brown" are not in your options of choise,,, i´d choose "we are golde" cause talks about being a teeneger and fears and that kind of stuffs

well... good luck with your homework:thumb_yello:

if i were you,i would pick billy brown cause its a great song with a great history and its "shocking" in a good way and i´d like to say a few words about that lyrics cause myabe after that some people would stop saying prejudiced stuffs about mika and that song and about the billy browns who are everywhere and sometimes they´re so badly treated :(

but "billy brown" are not in your options of choise,,, i´d choose "we are golde" cause talks about being a teeneger and fears and that kind of stuffs

well... good luck with your homework:thumb_yello:

same here... billy brown,or toy boy are my fav lyrics... really clever lyrics which would show your class who mika is....

same here... billy brown,or toy boy are my fav lyrics... really clever lyrics which would show your class who mika is....

yeh, i also thought in "toy boy" but i think they would not understand, and in the part when he says "But your mama thought there was somethin’ wrong

Didn’t want you sleeping with a boy too long" im sure that they would say stupid things and i would send them to a certain part and that would not be pretty

and to be honest i think i cant explain the lyrics of "toy boy" they´re very "confused" :blink:

i think only those who know his music and him can understand his songs.

yeh, i also thought in "toy boy" but i think they would not understand, and in the part when he says "But your mama thought there was somethin’ wrong

Didn’t want you sleeping with a boy too long" im sure that they would say stupid things and i would send them to a certain part and that would not be pretty

and to be honest i think i cant explain the lyrics of "toy boy" they´re very "confused" :blink:

i think only those who know his music and him can understand his songs.

you are probably right.... of course his talking about sexuality in that song... but yes... stupid people would laught at such clever lyrics... the world is not ready yet for those visionaries.... :shun:

you are probably right.... of course his talking about sexuality in that song... but yes... stupid people would laught at such clever lyrics... the world is not ready yet for those visionaries.... :shun:

haha yes youre right sweety :teehee: the problem is that we´re extremely clever :mf_rosetinted:

Archived