How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

yay!! :boing:

sounds like the video will kick @ss... and there will be one hell of a lucky girl in it. I think there will be a few jealous girls there... im not one of em nope... :aah: Sounds like there will be many MANY peeps too... kinda think i wont see da man even though the shoting will be from around 5:30am till midnight...

my best friend just told me that I should be less sweet to him because he's getting problems with his girlfriend. Now I have the feeling that if they break up that it's my fault =( :tears:

ow... :huglove: don't feel that way, it's not your fault if they do, it's hers if she's too jealous to accept that the two of you are just very good friends :wink2:

ow... :huglove: don't feel that way, it's not your fault if they do, it's hers if she's too jealous to accept that the two of you are just very good friends :wink2:

I know but it's a little bit more complicated than that because I think that I'm a little bit in love with him but I'm so confused now that I realy don'y know anything anymore =(

I know but it's a little bit more complicated than that because I think that I'm a little bit in love with him but I'm so confused now that I realy don'y know anything anymore =(

i understand, believe me

when i was 17-18 i had this huge crush on a guy who had a girlfriend, but he didn't know what i felt, and i kept it that way... was very hard though...

so i can kinda understand what you're feeling...

hope you figure it out soon :huglove:

i understand, believe me

when i was 17-18 i had this huge crush on a guy who had a girlfriend, but he didn't know what i felt, and i kept it that way... was very hard though...

so i can kinda understand what you're feeling...

hope you figure it out soon :huglove:

I hope so too =)

and thank you for being so nice :huglove:

why? :huglove:

horrible and worthless cos i cant fix a prob. between 2 in my fam. atm. :aah: I should just follow some wise words a friend have told me on how to deal with it: say i wont do it/no and turn off my phone.

And worthless among friends :sad: just a feeling...

horrible and worthless cos i cant fix a prob. between 2 in my fam. atm. :aah: I should just follow some wise words a friend have told me on how to deal with it: say i wont do it/no and turn off my phone.

And worthless among friends :sad: just a feeling...

hope problem in your family'll get fixed soon

and for the worthless feeling,... you're not worthless ,:huglove:

hope you'll feel better soon :huglove

hope problem in your family'll get fixed soon

and for the worthless feeling,... you're not worthless ,:huglove:

hope you'll feel better soon :huglove

if it will... i'll give a drink!!!!!

its just a feeling... that a lot of peps i know are only "useing" me... :sad: