The Vampire Diaries

babuccia

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fan!

I wasn't a fan until July, when I went to a Vampire Diaries convention in Sydney. I had a great time at the convention, and then I watched the first season and I loved it! I've also seen the first episode of season 2, and it's looking good so far!

I also met some of the actors :biggrin2: Here's the pics I had with them:

With Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert)

39040_427486761576_582811576_5059793_8358362_n.jpg

With Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore)

38401_427486806576_582811576_5059795_2808962_n.jpg

With Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood)

38401_427486816576_582811576_5059796_4289577_n.jpg

With Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore)

38401_427486821576_582811576_5059797_7152592_n.jpg

I also ended up winning an autographed Vampire Diaries book (signed by the author L.J. Smith, Nina, Ian and Paul), a t shirt and fang floss in the auction that they had... I would've bidded on the t shirts that Ian and Paul put in the auction, but they went for about $1000! :shocked:

I'm really looking forward to the second season.

Hav you seen the first episode already? :D Tonight's the 2nd is on!:biggrin2:

I'm a fan!

I wasn't a fan until July, when I went to a Vampire Diaries convention in Sydney. I had a great time at the convention, and then I watched the first season and I loved it! I've also seen the first episode of season 2, and it's looking good so far!

I also met some of the actors :biggrin2: Here's the pics I had with them:

With Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert)

39040_427486761576_582811576_5059793_8358362_n.jpg

With Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore)

38401_427486806576_582811576_5059795_2808962_n.jpg

With Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood)

38401_427486816576_582811576_5059796_4289577_n.jpg

With Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore)

38401_427486821576_582811576_5059797_7152592_n.jpg

I also ended up winning an autographed Vampire Diaries book (signed by the author L.J. Smith, Nina, Ian and Paul), a t shirt and fang floss in the auction that they had... I would've bidded on the t shirts that Ian and Paul put in the auction, but they went for about $1000! :shocked:

OOOOOH MYYYY ****ING GOOOOD!!!!! :shocked::shocked:

LUCKY!!!:mf_lustslow:

I adore Ian! I would give everything to meet him :fangurl:

:fangurl: :fangurl:

Ι soooo love him!!!!!!!!!!! Since the first time I ve seen him in Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I am... I only decided to go about a week before the convention too...

I have a few very nice Ian related memories too, I got to have a few chats to him, not only at the convention, but at the cocktail party the night before :biggrin2:

And I like the show too.... I havent start the second season yet.... I am waiting for the book first!!!!! :)

They just started the second season here, I think they're airing it about a week after the US...

OOOOOH MYYYY ****ING GOOOOD!!!!! :shocked::shocked:

LUCKY!!!:mf_lustslow:

I adore Ian! I would give everything to meet him :fangurl:

Ian's awesome!

At the convention they got Ian and Paul to draw on two white t shirts, and they auctioned them off for charity. Ian's went for over $1000 AUD. The woman who bidded on it was sitting near me.

He ended up leaning on the chair right in front of me and signing the t shirt after he drew on it, and I got the best view! I turned around at one stage and there were all these girls standing on chairs taking pics... then when he gave the t shirt over, he gave the woman a hug and she got to feel his abs (jealous!)

You're welcome :D

Today they gonna put the 2nd season, can't wait:wub2:

Who is your fave chararcter? :wink2:

I'd have to say Damon, but I do like Stefan...

I also don't mind Tyler when he's not being really rude, even though you can understand why he is the way he is...

I am... I only decided to go about a week before the convention too...

I have a few very nice Ian related memories too, I got to have a few chats to him, not only at the convention, but at the cocktail party the night before :biggrin2:

They just started the second season here, I think they're airing it about a week after the US...

Ian's awesome!

At the convention they got Ian and Paul to draw on two white t shirts, and they auctioned them off for charity. Ian's went for over $1000 AUD. The woman who bidded on it was sitting near me.

He ended up leaning on the chair right in front of me and signing the t shirt after he drew on it, and I got the best view! I turned around at one stage and there were all these girls standing on chairs taking pics... then when he gave the t shirt over, he gave the woman a hug and she got to feel his abs (jealous!)

I'd have to say Damon, but I do like Stefan...

I also don't mind Tyler when he's not being really rude, even though you can understand why he is the way he is...

That's just amazing!!! You are sooo lucky! :wub2:

I can't imagine how it would be- to see them in real life?! :aah:

Did Ian smell good?:teehee: Im too obsessed witf perfumes so I was wondering which one he is using :roftl:

My fave is also Damon.. and I love his relationship with Elena, tho I hope they will be more than friends one day! I kinda like also Caroline.. And this new guy appearing on the season 2.. Tayler's uncle or something:blink:

That's just amazing!!! You are sooo lucky! :wub2:

I can't imagine how it would be- to see them in real life?! :aah:

Did Ian smell good?:teehee: Im too obsessed witf perfumes so I was wondering which one he is using :roftl:

My fave is also Damon.. and I love his relationship with Elena, tho I hope they will be more than friends one day! I kinda like also Caroline.. And this new guy appearing on the season 2.. Tayler's uncle or something:blink:

To be honest, I didn't have enough time to smell him, and besides that, I didn't think to smell him! :blink:

Ooooh yes, I forgot Caroline.. I think she's a better character in the tv show than in the book... I've been reading the first book, and she's quite different in it...

To be honest, I didn't have enough time to smell him, and besides that, I didn't think to smell him! :blink:

Ooooh yes, I forgot Caroline.. I think she's a better character in the tv show than in the book... I've been reading the first book, and she's quite different in it...

I was just kidding:naughty:

Oh..I haven't read the book.. I think I should search for it..

Btw, have you already seen season 2?

I was just kidding:naughty:

Oh..I haven't read the book.. I think I should search for it..

Btw, have you already seen season 2?

I wasn't going to read the book, but seeing as I spent $110 on it, I figured I may as well read it...

I've seen the first episode of season 2, cause that's all that's out at the moment...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived