Mikattack!!! xD

cat_loves_mika

I don't know if theres a thread like this already, but I don't care :aah:

Tell me what happened in your day, like little things, that made you think of Mika and be like, "Awww, Mika!!!!!" I call them Mikattacks :mf_rosetinted:

Examples for me:

My english teacher told me she had half Lebanese, half American sons :das:

I saw something in a store that Mika would totally wear :aah:

My world history teacher talked about Beirut and the war that happened there when Mika was born :teehee:

Okay.. So most of my things are from school. But thats where I'm forced to spend most of life! I'm sorry! :sneaky2:

Anyway, I wanna know little things that make you go "MIKAAAAA!!!" :biggrin2:

Go!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me what happened in your day, like little things, that made you think of Mika and be like, "Awww, Mika!!!!!" I call them Mikattacks :mf_rosetinted:

Examples for me:

My world history teacher talked about Beirut and the war that happened there when Mika was born :teehee:

Okay.. So most of my things are from school. But thats where I'm forced to spend most of life! I'm sorry! :sneaky2:

Go!

last week in my english class we had to talk about our holidays and i talked aboutmy 2 firsts mika´s gig and i said " i sow my favourite singer, mika" and my teacher said "i like him too" ahhhhhhhhhh :aah::aah: i already love her

yes i know im still here but im going now

really.. :mf_rosetinted:

last week in my english class we had to talk about our holidays and i talked aboutmy 2 firsts mika´s gig and i said " i sow my favourite singer, mika" and my teacher said "i like him too" ahhhhhhhhhh :aah::aah: i already love her

yes i know im still here but im going now

really.. :mf_rosetinted:

Omg, thats sooo cool! :mf_rosetinted:

You better be going to sleep! Girl! :huglove:

Examples for me:

Go!

On X Factor Australia, guy named Alti was performing and he was wearing a red jacket, exactly the same one that Mika wears. :D

Examples for me:

Go!

Good one!:roftl:

Yesterday I went to a restaurant called Mie Katoen (MIe KAtoen) and I had froglegs...which is the new chicken :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

I love frogs, but in a totally different way!:aah:

last week on campus I saw a girl that was wearing green trousers just like MIka's

I was deep in thought whether to ask her about Mika or not but then I realize she started to look at my funny cause I had stared at her for too long:mf_rosetinted:

Another girl the same day was wearing braces! I loved them:mf_lustslow:

but she was just passing by so I couldn't talk to her :sneaky2: I wanted to know where she bought them

Hmmm besides that there was a mika special on TV today, something reminds me of him every single day:

-1 I was in spanish class and we where supposed to say "where's my house" in spanish, which I believe is =Donde esta mi casa?= so when I said it out loud it was like "Donde esta MIKA-sa?" hahahaha my teacher scolded me but I didn't care haha.

-2 I discovered how to make my hair curlier than it already is, and it's rally short so my own hair reminded me of Meeks hehehe

Hmmm besides that there was a mika special on TV today, something reminds me of him every single day:

-1 I was in spanish class and we where supposed to say "where's my house" in spanish, which I believe is =Donde esta mi casa?= so when I said it out loud it was like "Donde esta MIKA-sa?" hahahaha my teacher scolded me but I didn't care haha.

-2 I discovered how to make my hair curlier than it already is, and it's rally short so my own hair reminded me of Meeks hehehe

:aah::roftl:

Today I've seen a shop named "Lollipops":roftl:

And further in the same street, I've seen a colorful shop :roll1:

I'm a big fan of snooker and I've been watching the new World Open Championship on TV.

Snooker always reminds me of Mika. It's the colours! I love it when the comentators say. "He's potted the brown, now he's going for the blue. I always sing

"I could be brown I could be blue.."

Another thing, when golden-haired Neil Robertson is playing (he won the championship btw) he always wears a waistcoat that is golden at the back.

"He is not what you think he is, he is goooolden"

Like I say, snooker always gets me thinking about Mika and his songs.

Archived