NEW MIKA 'Dr JOHN' VIDEO featuring MAX!!!

omdeliom

Dear Fellow MFC'ers -

I just uploaded a new video I made that's set to MIKA'S 'DR. JOHN' (one of my all-time favorite songs!) with scenes from the film MARY AND MAX (one of my all-time favorite films!) written and directed by Adam Elliot. I wanted to share it with all of you. Here's the link:

I hope with all my heart that you all get to see MARY AND MAX - it's beyond beyond brilliant!!! Here's the artist/writer/director's website

Adam even has a Drawing Club where he'll send you a new original drawing every week! His delicious short films are also available on YouTube... Enjoy!!!

Sincerely hoping that Mika comes back to Boston SOON (!!!),

OmDeliOm (aka LovinMikaBigTime on YouTube)

CookieForMika23.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!:shocked::mf_lustslow:

This fits so great together! Genius of you to combine the song to the film:thumb_yello:

I've never heard of the movie, but it looks like I have to see it sometime.

(strange coincidence: I put a candyheart in my mouth just before the puppet in the film gave one to the other...)

I'm SO happy you enjoyed it! It's big fun for me to put images to Mika's songs - EVERY song he writes is SO visual!!!

You'll LOVE MARY AND MAX!!! Here are the links to two of the trailers... It really is a wonderful and special film. To me, Mika and Adam are both rare beings and talents... and I absolutely loved combining their work.

Have a Happy October!!! :thumb_yello:

Hey!

I saw this movie and i appreciated it!

In Italy is not officially launched, realized and translated, but i saw it last year in a festival.

http://www.milanofilmfestival.it/2009/programmapersezioni/lunghi/mary&max.php

I can't see connections with Doctor John, but it is a masterpiece and it is about freaks... so i think Mika too should love it. :thumb_yello:

I prefere Mary and Max than Coraline :cool:

Archived