The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

Hey guys, I've been with you for 2 days voting as much as i could... But since I don't have Internet at home, I had to do it with my tiny smartphone... So angry to see him lose points like this! Ggrrr!!!

Should be sleeping by now since it's more than 2am in France and i should wake up in 5hrs for a 9hr-long HR workshop tomorrow but wanted to let you know that we're still fighting here in Europe. ;-) Good luck &good night

Keep him golden!

You're right Siu,and that's frustrating,tired and unfair :thumb_yello:

But Mika must win :thumb_yello:

He MUST! We have to work harder, though I don't know how to do that :dunno:. More people are needed, that's for sure.

AL has gone up again! :aah:I'm really starting to think there's something wrong. There are many of us voting all the time, but still no big changes for MIKA. :blink:

He MUST! We have to work harder, though I don't know how to do that :dunno:. More people are needed, that's for sure.

AL has gone up again! :aah:I'm really starting to think there's something wrong. There are many of us voting all the time, but still no big changes for MIKA. :blink:

Yes, but where's the people?:sneaky2:

where's the young ones who has not family responsability and can vote all the time ? :blink:

I f Mika lose,I'll be very disappointed :boxed:

Yes, but where's the people?:sneaky2:

where's the young ones who has not family responsability and can vote all the time ? :blink:

I f Mika lose,I'll be very disappointed :boxed:

well, I'm thinking second won't be thaaat much of a loss, considering the crowd AL has.....but he should at least be clooser than thaaaat :aah: no way he should be 2 points lower :sneaky2: