Clockwork Orchestra

basicamenteyo

i didn´t know if it would be a great idea to start this thread,cause i know no one of you know this group... they are beggining right now.... they didn´t even have an album yet... but i do love them...

i can post links to their fb page so you all can listen to their music....

i warn you... it has nothing to with mika at all.. but i really think they are doing a great job. here you are in case you are interested...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:bye: I tried to listen on Facebook, but atm it doesn't work for me. :no:

Will try again later or try on myspace. Perhaps they are there as well?

i knew you would pop here..... :roftl:

they are as good as talking heads,for real!! i leave here a link from youtube...

[YOUTUBE]Uw3C_YS2RqA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0urB9l-SVNo[/YOUTUBE]

i´ve already said it has nothing to do with mika... but i perfectly know your music taste and i think you can like them... i don´t even know them physically.. there are no pics or stuff... but his music is gooooooood

i knew you would pop here..... :roftl:

they are as good as talking heads,for real!! i leave here a link from youtube...

[YOUTUBE]Uw3C_YS2RqA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0urB9l-SVNo[/YOUTUBE]

i´ve already said it has nothing to do with mika... but i perfectly know your music taste and i think you can like them... i don´t even know them physically.. there are no pics or stuff... but his music is gooooooood

Thanks! Watched them! Like them! :shocked: Must listen to more of them.

• 3 months later...

OOOOOH!!!! TALKED TO THE GUY!!!!! ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!

oh my! he´s really kind (not nice) and he´s very happy about we all liking his music...

they want to do more songs during this year,and maybe they´ll try to record an album with a label...

I´ll update more news.

OOOOOH!!!! TALKED TO THE GUY!!!!! ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!

oh my! he´s really kind (not nice) and he´s very happy about we all liking his music...

they want to do more songs during this year,and maybe they´ll try to record an album with a label...

I´ll update more news.

:teehee:

I think I can post here a piece of the mail that Mango has sent to me today. He mentioned Mika,and since we are on his fanclub,I think it´s great to listen to other musicians talk about Mika...

He was replying to me about a comment I made about Talking Heads and other bands,and he said:

I've been a fan of Talking Heads for many years so I'm glad that you can hear some of their influence in the songs, the album Fear Of Music is one of my favorites but I like most of their stuff really. Did you ever listen to the band Sparks? They definitely influenced me a lot and I think also maybe influenced Mika too :)

So the guy knows Mika... and yes,I´ve searched for Sparks,and they sound like Queen,with falsetto and all!! :aah::aah:

by the way,Mango is the main guy in Clockwork Orchestra.

Yesterday Mango tweeted this:

ClockworkOrch Clockwork Orchestra

Here is a channel on Vimeo where I collect animated music videos by various artists: http://vimeo.com/channels/musicvideoanimation#20024822

13 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Among the 182 videos he favorited,there´s this one:

:aah: :aah: :aah:

fangurl mode on :fangurl:

• 4 weeks later...

aaaand... today I tweeted one of the Clockwork Orchestra vids to Andy... and here is his reply:

@ @basicamenteyo Who are they? They're super talented

23 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

:yay:

First Mango favorited one of Andy´s vids and now Andy liked a Mango vid... I SEE LOVE HERE!!!! :aah::aah:

new amazing tweets from Mango

@ @basicamenteyo I'm going to record a video of just me doing a song live next week probably. Might be interesting. Also recording a new song.

11 minutes ago Unfavorite Undo Retweet Reply

@ @basicamenteyo Yeah, I hope it turns out ok, it will be just me playing a piano or maybe organ and trying to sing!

8 minutes ago Unfavorite Undo Retweet Reply

:thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...

Archived