Clockwork Orchestra

basicamenteyo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, then, no more fangurling smilies :mf_rosetinted: only the tinted one :mf_rosetinted:

so, if you are here stalking... let´s pretend it never happened :mf_rosetinted: and I´ll pretend you never did that song :mf_rosetinted:

Which song? :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...
you weren´t registered there the last time I checked :shun:

But I didn't know about it until I read it here now... :tears: Now I'm there. :wink2:

I haven't seen this thread before. I hope Mr Mango knows how lucky he is to have a thread dedicated to him on MFC. :wink2:

Does he know you chat about him here?

Mango knows everything, he's a professional stalker! :aah: Kidding, I really have no idea, but I guess he knows. :wink2:

I haven't seen this thread before. I hope Mr Mango knows how lucky he is to have a thread dedicated to him on MFC. :wink2:

Does he know you chat about him here?

Yes, I told him the first time :aah: :aah:

And as Fran said, yeah he´s a great stalker...

:bye: Mango!!!! :aah:

We caught him once when he asked us in twitter "what is the *tinted* meaning?" and I was like "Mango :blink: we never used the *tinted" with you... have you been stalking us?" and he replied: ":shun: no way, I´m sure you used it in a tweet with me *goes to re-read timeline*" and after many minutes he tweeted: "I need photoshop to make that tweet:aah:" so, obviously he stalked our convos :aah: It´s normal, Mika did the same in the beginning.

[YOUTUBE]AnKysErG4hA[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, totally random post, sorry. :teehee:

Is this the video that Mango himself tweeted?? :roftl::roftl:

We caught him once when he asked us in twitter "what is the *tinted* meaning?" and I was like "Mango :blink: we never used the *tinted" with you... have you been stalking us?" and he replied: ":shun: no way, I´m sure you used it in a tweet with me *goes to re-read timeline*" and after many minutes he tweeted: "I need photoshop to make that tweet:aah:" so, obviously he stalked our convos :aah: It´s normal, Mika did the same in the beginning.

Isn't Mika doing this anymore? :tears:

:aah:

That day when Mango asked you about the *tinted* thing I was running in between my stuff, trying to put everything in its right place after moving, and trying to check Twitter at the same time. When he asked about it I simply stopped everything and focused on Twitter cause I was SURE that we had never used *tinted* with him! :roftl: That was funny. :naughty:

Archived