Mika MTV Latinoamerica Interview

albahanson15

Thanks very much for posting :flowers2:

Very interesting indeed.. I'm glad to hear that

Wanting to be known for his music rather than for his private life is a very wise attitude for his young age.

I'm sure that's the thing which will make him last more than all the others - in addition of his amazing talent, of course :naughty:

Whatever you like or you don't like the music, you always give more respect to someone who keeps a part of mystery and does not use his private life to get cheap publicity

He is here for his music and nothing else then people will never be tired of seeing him :wub2:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for posting!!! :thumb_yello:

Yep! :pinkbow: I guess it's obvious anyway. We have been following him for a long time, but we only get bits of his real self and what he wants us to get (:sneaky2:).

Apparently the long discussion on the shrink thread about what fans know about him was pretty useless. :teehee:Perhaps he had been lurking there and thought it would be kind of him to help us out of the issue. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Or maybe he thought: Hey, my fans who knew too much in fact know too much! Let me frustrate them a bit :glasses3:

"At one hand i would say that i think people knows a lot about me, on the other side of it i think personly speaking people knows hardly anything and thats exactly the way i wanna keep it. If you know everything about the person you're listning to, then wheres the mystery? then wheres the trueosity? its just it disappears"

wisw words... :thumb_yello:

The truth is, I really have a great illusion that I know him, even if a bit, but I know. And for me it is better to cherish this illusion, because otherwise the life without him will be like torment. It was very cruel of him to tell so. But he prefers us to know the sad truth than wear the rose-tinted glasses.

No, Mika, I will get another glasses. I will make a list of what I know.

*writes* Was born in Beirut in 1983, lived in Paris, moved to London, bullied, dyslexic, Russian teacher Alla, singing opera............................................................................the second album is darker, the dog is called Melachi

Thanks very much for posting :flowers2:

Very interesting indeed.. I'm glad to hear that

Wanting to be known for his music rather than for his private life is a very wise attitude for his young age.

I'm sure that's the thing which will make him last more than all the others - in addition of his amazing talent, of course :naughty:

Whatever you like or you don't like the music, you always give more respect to someone who keeps a part of mystery and does not use his private life to get cheap publicity

He is here for his music and nothing else then people will never be tired of seeing him :wub2:

Well Said Fracoise ! :wub2:

Thank you so much for posting!!! :thumb_yello:

Or maybe he thought: Hey, my fans who knew too much in fact know too much! Let me frustrate them a bit :glasses3:

*gets frustrated* :teehee:

The truth is, I really have a great illusion that I know him, even if a bit, but I know. And for me it is better to cherish this illusion, because otherwise the life without him will be like torment. It was very cruel of him to tell so. But he prefers us to know the sad truth than wear the rose-tinted glasses.

No, Mika, I will get another glasses. I will make a list of what I know.

*writes* Was born in Beirut in 1983, lived in Paris, moved to London, bullied, dyslexic, Russian teacher Alla, singing opera............................................................................the second album is darker, the dog is called Melachi

Is 6 foot three inches , wears glasses , has a lazy eye ...:wink2:

Well Said Fracoise ! :wub2:

*gets frustrated* :teehee:

Is 6 foot three inches , wears glasses , has a lazy eye ...:wink2:

...chops wood in midnight in his garden, wearing slippers; has dogs called Gertrude, Christian and unnamed black doggie; he is vegetarian (:roftl:); he is afraid of water and hates fish .......

:naughty:

Daydreaming is free! If that's what you need, dream on! :thumb_yello: Plus you are the dreamy queen! :wink2:

Really! When I invented this nick I even didn't bother to think, it just was the first thing that came into my mind. Now it turned out that daydreaming is the only thing that saves me from Mikadepressions. I'm so skilled now that sometimes "wake up" wondering:What? It wasn't a real life??!:boxed:

Really! When I invented this nick I even didn't bother to think, it just was the first thing that came into my mind. Now it turned out that daydreaming is the only thing that saves me from Mikadepressions. I'm so skilled now that sometimes "wake up" wondering:What? It wasn't a real life??!:boxed:

Don't be such a perfectionist! :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived