Mika MTV Latinoamerica Interview

albahanson15

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is an interview that MTV Latinoamerica did to Mika when he was in Argentina, I'm sorry for the bad quality, I recorded it with my camera, but the sound is good.....

[YOUTUBE]k054-b5gCFU[/YOUTUBE]

I recorded it too :fangurl: but on the family's camera and I don't know where is the usb

thank you for posting!

i like the way he answered the first question, about what we know and what we don't know about him. i tend to agree... i like a little bit of mystery :blush-anim-cl:

+1 :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I agree about the mystery part. I like the way he does it. And I like to think that he tells about his thoughts in his songs, not directly of course, and it makes listening to his songs so much more interesting (well, we can understand them in so many different ways :roftl:). But I also love it when he tells about the creative process behind his work :wub2: I hope he will do some vlogs before the next album too.

Thanks for posting this!! :thumb_yello:

"I prefer to tour than to be in gossip magazines" thats a very, very wise quote:wub2:

It's great and sooo interesting that he's talking in many interviews recently about the next album. It makes me even more impatient to listen to the new songs :biggrin2:

thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

Thanks for uploading Alba. :flowers2: The quality is great...because there is no dubbing! Much easier to listen to interviews with subtitles. :naughty:

you're so right, dubbing is really annoying:aah: subtitles are so much better

thank you for posting!

i like the way he answered the first question, about what we know and what we don't know about him. i tend to agree... i like a little bit of mystery :blush-anim-cl:

Yep! :pinkbow: I guess it's obvious anyway. We have been following him for a long time, but we only get bits of his real self and what he wants us to get (:sneaky2:).

Apparently the long discussion on the shrink thread about what fans know about him was pretty useless. :teehee: Perhaps he had been lurking there and thought it would be kind of him to help us out of the issue. :mf_rosetinted:

Nice interview, thanx for recording it!

Obviously we aren't the fans who knew too much... :teehee:

:naughty:

"At one hand i would say that i think people knows a lot about me, on the other side of it i think personly speaking people knows hardly anything and thats exactly the way i wanna keep it. If you know everything about the person you're listning to, then wheres the mystery? then wheres the trueosity? its just it disappears"

wisw words... :thumb_yello:

I loved the interview and I wouldn't want Mika to be in the gossip mags either. We'll leave the cheap attention-seeking, to the likes of Peter Andre! He probably needs the publicity much more than Mika does.

Mika is a musician and an artist, and I love a good mystery.

Love :wub2: what he says at the beginning.

That’s what I’ve always thought, that no fan on earth, hardcore or not, has the privilege to really “know” him. Tells a lot about him that he wants it that way.

Thanks for recording and posting! :flowers2:

Archived