Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiiii EVeryone!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Even though nobody is here...HI! :biggrin2:

I'm really happy right now! :biggrin2: I dont Even know why...just cos it 2011 doesnt mean this month changes for me :blink: I go back in 3 days :crybaby: and I get my exams results back...and back to loads of work :tears:

no...I'm not sad I'm happy :biggrin2:. I'll forget about all of that for now :biggrin2:

This year I hope I get to meet Mika or at least go to his concert

Wish you guys all the best for the new year! :original::huglove:

and Charlotte...where's you go when I made this thread?? :blink:

Sorry I needed to make myself reddy for a newyears party :teehee:

My friend is rude! Not to sound bitchy or anything but hasnt spoken to me for the whole holidays (which has been over 2 weeks) then she comes on MSN and asks me a question about what something means. she didnt say hi or anything! then she was just like k fanks. Then i asked how she was then she said u? and that was basically the end of the conversation :boxed:

and she spoke with just like k's kl thx etc.. .__.

My friend is rude! Not to sound bitchy or anything but hasnt spoken to me for the whole holidays (which has been over 2 weeks) then she comes on MSN and asks me a question about what something means. she didnt say hi or anything! then she was just like k fanks. Then i asked how she was then she said u? and that was basically the end of the conversation :boxed:

Awww that's rude :( Sometimes friends can say you mean very much to them and a few days later they act like they don't know you :aah:

a friend of me did that ... Just because she got some attention from some boys she tought she was too good for me :roftl:

Awww that's rude :( Sometimes friends can say you mean very much to them and a few days later they act like they don't know you :aah:

a friend of me did that ... Just because she got some attention from some boys she tought she was too good for me :roftl:

I got the feeling that she was talking to a boy. Thats why she prob asked me what it meant as not to sound stupid infront of him :P

OK that sounds mean but she could have at least said hi!

..and she didnt come to my friends birthday and she didnt even reply. That really annoyed me cos hardly anyone came that day but at least THEY replied :sneaky2:

But, OK...I dont want to think bad of her. .-.

I got the feeling that she was talking to a boy. Thats why she prob asked me what it meant as not to sound stupid infront of him :P

OK that sounds mean but she could have at least said hi!

..and she didnt come to my friends birthday and she didnt even reply. That really annoyed me cos hardly anyone came that day but at least THEY replied :sneaky2:

But, OK...I dont want to think bad of her. .-.

I know how you feel :) brb!

I'll bite her head off for you if you want.

On the KT Tunstall forum they have the 'forum awards'. That sounds a bit mean.

http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22582

Look!

It would be fun to do that here. But some people that have been loyal on here and that deserve an award might not get one!

I'll bite her head off for you if you want.

On the KT Tunstall forum they have the 'forum awards'. That sounds a bit mean.

http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22582

Look!

It would be fun to do that here. But some people that have been loyal on here and that deserve an award might not get one!

;O dont eat her! ;P

I havent clicked the link yet but I think that will make MFC less 'fun' and 'homely' kinda if you get me :blink:

I'm glad I'm finally back on the MFC after a long time.

Feels like coming back home :)

hi! welcome back =))

OMG I cant believe I've never seen the Milan thread before today! I've seen a few on the picture before and I knew he went but...OMG he is so sweet and cute! I cant stop smiling when I see all the pictures OMG :fangurl:

OMG I love him tooooooooooooooooo (x13320323212289792138768987300280397 x 10 x 19028329048394938 x [etc...]) much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg :swoon:

OMG I cant believe I've never seen the Milan thread before today! I've seen a few on the picture before and I knew he went but...OMG he is so sweet and cute! I cant stop smiling when I see all the pictures OMG :fangurl:

OMG I love him tooooooooooooooooo (x13320323212289792138768987300280397 x 10 x 19028329048394938 x [etc...]) much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg :swoon:

I posted some new pics to gasmic today from tallinn's gig.. did u see them?:teehee:they killed me

Archived