Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes ! I didn't know how to translate the Hopping Pot (hinkelpan in Dutch :aah:)

I'm planning on reading the HP books in English so I know all the English HP-things :biggrin2:

It's always better to read a book in it's original language...:naughty: Some word tricks may not make sense in your own language... :aah: I got that problem when I read the ''Alice in Wonderland'' in turkish... In the section ''A Caucus-Race And a Long Tale'' the mouse says "Mine is a long and sad tale!" before it starts it's tale and than Alice replies ''It is a long tail, certainly, ...but why do you call it sad?"...the problem is ''tail'' and ''tale'' are pronounced very smiliar to each other in english but in turkish they are completely different :naughty: so it made no sense to me untill I read the original text :roftl:

I've been looking for uniform for aaaaaages. And then my mums tries looking for it and she finds it in like 2 minutes!!

My room looks like a bomb has hit it...and I'm not exaggerating. But its been worse :mf_rosetinted: Its so depressing. I have to tidy it. I'll do it tomorrow. And I've got to throw loooads of stuff away!

I've just realised how much time I've spent on here and Twitter during these hols! :shocked: and I'm going back to school tomorrow...where my (closest) friends arent in my class and theyre b*tch people. And b*tch work. And boring teacher. And yucky toliet. And a stinkin' broken school. Oh the unfairness of it all! :tears:

Fairwell fellow MFCers! *emotional fairwell* :tears:

*will be back here at around 4 tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:*

Than I could actually understand the french interviews of da boy... :sneaky2:

but I was obsessed with french since...forever...:mf_rosetinted: and when the first time I learned that Mika have a very fluent french and spend his early years in french I had a moment of :bow:

my obsession came after I saw Mika speaking french for the first time :aah:

after I finish english course I'll join at french one ASAP :biggrin2:

Archived