Heart-touching videos.

ängi

Well, the point is.. I'm just looking videos of Queen.. After Freddie's death. You know..

Yup, it's from they Cosmos Rocks tour. I just listened it.. Watched Brian singing.. And I smiled 'cause.. Youknow.. such a good band..Years go by.. but his voice is still so perfect..

Well.. If there IS a thread like this.. You may close it. =) But.. I hope you get my point. ^^,

[YOUTUBE]w1ydSXHsc9Y[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also watched a video with Brian May singing Love of My Life in Cosmos Rocks tour, a different one, from Riga (I hate that I discovered that I like Queen after they were in my home city, dammit)..

People sang along. It was so touching, I almost cried..

I also watched a video with Brian May singing Love of My Life in Cosmos Rocks tour, a different one, from Riga (I hate that I discovered that I like Queen after they were in my home city, dammit)..

I like your avatar:naughty:

AWwwwwwww..... =) :wub2: Well.. Too bad I didn't discover Queen some 2 years ago when they had this Cosmos Rocks tour.. =(

Archived