la Elii

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank u :huglove:

3 years ago I was a huge Take That Fan! I went to gigs and I loved them... then I met Mika :roftl:

Hey welcome to our Take That forum! Wow another Mark's fan...There's a lot of fans here! I'm mad about Jason and I think I'm the only one!:biggrin2:

I like Jason to!

He is very shy and seems to be fragile...

I regret that there is no song with him as a main singer in the last album

I really like "How did it come to this" on the previous one

and I like his regional accent! :teehee::teehee::teehee:

I like Jason to!

He is very shy and seems to be fragile...

I regret that there is no song with him as a main singer in the last album

I really like "How did it come to this" on the previous one

and I like his regional accent! :teehee::teehee::teehee:

:boing: :boing: There's another Jason fan! I think he's so hot, with his blue eyes and he's thin and tall! (the perfect man..) Yes, in the last album Jason sing in Flowerbed, the hide track after Eight Letters! His voice is so beautiful! I like so much "Wooden boat" and he's a great dancer!

:boing: :boing: There's another Jason fan! I think he's so hot, with his blue eyes and he's thin and tall! (the perfect man..) Yes, in the last album Jason sing in Flowerbed, the hide track after Eight Letters! His voice is so beautiful! I like so much "Wooden boat" and he's a great dancer!

I don't really like Flowerbed

I like these video:

I've found the episode of MTV's Most Wanted (maybe the granny's over here will remember this program) which was entirely devoted to Take That.

The sound and view isn't always the best, it's video tape quality ...

A hilarious program with a wonderfull presenter. Hope the younger fans also will enjoy it.

I've found the episode of MTV's Most Wanted (maybe the granny's over here will remember this program) which was entirely devoted to Take That.

The sound and view isn't always the best, it's video tape quality ...

A hilarious program with a wonderfull presenter. Hope the younger fans also will enjoy it.

Thank u! :thumb_yello:

Girls good news! This weekend pick up the Sunday Times Culture for a Take That cover feature exclusive! ( Lucky British fans!) And finally the new video of Kidz will sort out officially on 28th of February but if you've got the TT's app for IPhone you can watch it on 27th of February!

This is the tweet about the Sunday Times Culture!

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/tweettt.jpg/

Can't wait! :roftl:

Edited by la Elii

i'm going 6th july i have a seat in 211 can't wait never seen them as a 5 piece before just last 3 times as a 4 piece band. :naughty:

Oh you're so lucky! Unfortunately I think that I won't see them live this year! Maybe on 2012 with the Olympic Games in London...:teehee: