Take That thread!

la Elii

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since the news of the reunion, they always said that it was only for one year : a new album and a tour. I think it's more going to be TT feat. Robbie, a perfect combination of good music and entertainment. :clap:

Now they give the 'old' fans the chance to say goodbye in a proper way and not with a silly press conference as they did when they split up in the 90's.

Oh, I'm glad to hear that :wub2:

Happy birthday MARK!

:wub2:

39, he's old :naughty:

+1! Happy birthday Mark! :happybday::wub2:

A very happy birthday Mark ! :yay:

He's not old, just a little bit older than 20 years ago :naughty:

Mark, have the wonderful birthday! We love you :mf_lustslow:

February: special month for Take That!

Remember! Sunday 13th February Take That will be at Brits Awards and they're nominated in 2 categories: Best British Album and Best British Group! Finger crossed, go vote them on http://www.brits.co.uk/voting and hope they'll win both awards!

And Friday 18th February Take That will be guests at Sanremo's Festival!! ( :kachinga: ) They probably will play the new song "Kidz" from Progress and after their performance Robbie will do something special with the presenters of the festival! It's a surprise!

Stay tuned this month! :thumb_yello:

Remember! Sunday 13th February Take That will be at Brits Awards and they're nominated in 2 categories: Best British Album and Best British Group! Finger crossed, go vote them on http://www.brits.co.uk/voting and hope they'll win both awards!

Brit Awards are on Tuesday 15th February ... on ITV1. And I can't get this channel :aah: Why can't BBC make this program ? I'll have to wait for the youtube's to see if they get some awards :(.

Brit Awards are on Tuesday 15th February ... on ITV1. And I can't get this channel :aah: Why can't BBC make this program ? I'll have to wait for the youtube's to see if they get some awards :(.

oh sorry it's wrong!:teehee: Me too I can't reach BBC channel...we must wait Youtube videos of course!

And Friday 18th February Take That will be guests at Sanremo's Festival!! ( :kachinga: ) They probably will play the new song "Kidz" from Progress and after their performance Robbie will do something special with the presenters of the festival! It's a surprise!

Stay tuned this month! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the updates. We can watch Sanremo festival if it's on RAI Uno.

As for Brits, I'm not quite sure, but maybe something will be aired on MTV?:blink:

Thanks for the updates. We can watch Sanremo festival if it's on RAI Uno.

As for Brits, I'm not quite sure, but maybe something will be aired on MTV?:blink:

You're welcome dear! :wub2: Sanremo will be on Rai 1 and I'll watch it! I'm very happy! But about Brits I don't know anything!:blink: I don't think MTV will air this event!

You're welcome dear! :wub2: Sanremo will be on Rai 1 and I'll watch it! I'm very happy! But about Brits I don't know anything!:blink:I don't think MTV will air this event!

Great news :huglove:

MTV did it back then in 2008, when Mika got his award.

But after that I think you're right :boxed:

Hey girls, I wanna do a little poll... What is your favourite song from TT's past albums (from The circus, Beautiful world, etc...) ?????

From the circus, I love Up all night and from Beautiful world Patience!

:mf_lustslow:

Hey girls, I wanna do a little poll... What is your favourite song from TT's past albums (from The circus, Beautiful world, etc...) ?????

Me too :boing::mf_lustslow:

Guys remember 2 great events this week! Tomorrow evening at 8pm on itv1 Take That will perform at Brits live! And friday Take That will be guests of Sanremo's festival!!!

Another great news: Kidz new video will sort out at the end of the month! Precisely I don't know the day but when I'll get news I'll post it! ;)

Hmm, let me see ...

The Circus: How did it come to this

Beautiful World: Patience and Shine (because Mark is singing it :wub2:)

Nobody Else: Back for good

Everything Changes: Everything changes and Babe. Can't choose between them :teehee:.

Take That & Party: Why can't I wake up with you

Hmm, let me see ...

The Circus: How did it come to this

Beautiful World: Patience and Shine (because Mark is singing it :wub2:)

Nobody Else: Back for good

Everything Changes: Everything changes and Babe. Can't choose between them :teehee:.

Take That & Party: Why can't I wake up with you

Me can also agree with your choice:biggrin2:

I don't know if there are French fans of TT here

but they will be on the show "Danse avec les stars" on Saturday night! (TF1)

Ooh nice, I will try to not forget it. Hope they will get some awards this evening :thumb_yello:, I wish them already a lot of succes :biggrin2:.

I don't know if there are French fans of TT here

but they will be on the show "Danse avec les stars" on Saturday night! (TF1)

Waiting 1,5 hour to see their performance, not even one close-up of Mark, only at the end of the interview ! :aah: Shame on you TF1 ... :annoyed_h4h:

But they were fantastic :thumb_yello:. I like it when artists bring their songs live in a different way as on the album.