Mika Shop Deliveries

Zak110695

Hey Guys.

I recently bought some two items from the Mika International Store. The Songs For Sorrow CD?book & the Tribal Mask Poster. Today, The SFS came in the mail, but the poster didn't. I was just wondering has anyone else (not living in Europe) had this problem? Is there any way I can check if its been sent or when it will be delivered?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys.

I recently bought some two items from the Mika International Store. The Songs For Sorrow CD?book & the Tribal Mask Poster. Today, The SFS came in the mail, but the poster didn't. I was just wondering has anyone else (not living in Europe) had this problem? Is there any way I can check if its been sent or when it will be delivered?

I haven't ordered anything from the store since I got my SFS book in 2009 (geez, has it been that long? :blink:), so my thoughts on it probably aren't worth much, but I do order a fair bit of stuff online.

Might be worth just sending them off an email about it Zak. If they're waiting for it to come into stock then fair enough, but they should send an email saying they're waiting for it and then send it with the rest of the order. Knowing what this lot are like, not getting any sort of email isn't all that surprising...

If you don't get any response from them within a few days (say about Monday at the latest) then email them again.

it happened to me, but they say they will send the rest shortly in the same bad where they send the items, if not maybe you should send them and email or check your order tracking at the Mika's shop page, I hope this help you :wink2:

:blink:

I meant "bag", it was a tshirt and it was inside a bag....:naughty: sorry

Zak it seems that they deliver the SFS book/CD separately from the poster, they can't put them in the same package because of the size/shape/weight, so it might be that there is a bit of a delay with the larger and more inconveniently shaped item. Plus it's holiday time now, so Australia Post might be being slack.:teehee:

Zak it seems that they deliver the SFS book/CD separately from the poster, they can't put them in the same package because of the size/shape/weight, so it might be that there is a bit of a delay with the larger and more inconveniently shaped item. Plus it's holiday time now, so Australia Post might be being slack.:teehee:

Aus Post is always slack :teehee: I swear they hate me :sneaky2:

• 9 months later...
I ordered a Luvluvmi about a month ago and I don't know where it is now :boxed: I live in Vietnam so it might take longer...?

Have you checked with the store to see if it has been despatched yet?

Archived