GingerLujka

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Mika, in the form of a merman (we can make it cybermerman, just to add some spice to it...) decides that the world is against him and that it should suffer the consequences..

no, wait, that's wrong, I mean, how can it be 'suffering' if he's controlling us with his song? :boxed:

OR, his song USED to be horrible, just like Vogon poetry, but after he's spent some time in Tardis, she affects him in the same way she affects everyone, and turns his evil song into the Life in Cartoon Motion, and that's how we all know him today... :mf_rosetinted:

Ofc, Lady Jane is autobiographical song that we hear at the end of the episode :naughty::naughty:

So, Mika, in the form of a merman (we can make it cybermerman, just to add some spice to it...) decides that the world is against him and that it should suffer the consequences..

no, wait, that's wrong, I mean, how can it be 'suffering' if he's controlling us with his song? :boxed:

OR, his song USED to be horrible, just like Vogon poetry, but after he's spent some time in Tardis, she affects him in the same way she affects everyone, and turns his evil song into the Life in Cartoon Motion, and that's how we all know him today... :mf_rosetinted:

Ofc, Lady Jane is autobiographical song that we hear at the end of the episode :naughty::naughty:

ha-ha-ha, I love it! :naughty:

the Doctor could keep Mika in the swimming pool if he can't survive out of the water :wink2:

I think there should be some nasty flash-back (like these with the dyslexia but concerning the merman) about how he just tried to do his own thing but the others bullied him and he decided to have revenge...

That doesn't explain why he's luring humans into the sea... maybe he used to be human once?

no, he was not actually dyslexic, he was, actually, the only one who could spell properly. ;)

I wish I had more time, I would make some more pics like the one in the first post, but I have A LOT to finish by morning :sneaky2:

but I'll be back with some more Tardis/Mika fanfics when I'm done with preparing tests and translations ;)

ha-ha-ha, I love it! :naughty:

the Doctor could keep Mika in the swimming pool if he can't survive out of the water :wink2:

I think there should be some nasty flash-back (like these with the dyslexia but concerning the merman) about how he just tried to do his own thing but the others bullied him and he decided to have revenge...

That doesn't explain why he's luring humans into the sea... maybe he used to be human once?

What if... HE was Lady Jane's lover who became a creature of the deep and who was searching in the sea for her but never found her because she'd been eaten by the emperor.

In his human state, he'd been bullied etc, and had never found love until he met Lady Jane. Then of course he lost her and was doomed to swim in the ocean as a sea-creature.

So he turned against humankind, and used the weapon of his voice to lure them to their deaths.

The Doctor finds out about this, and comes to investigate... and so on.

I love the idea of the Tardis affecting him. Maybe he links with the Tardis somehow.

I love this thread. I once wrote a story about Mika being made into a hologram on Voyager and meeting Seven, Doc and the crew. It's good to know I'm not the only Sci Fi nutcase around.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

What if... HE was Lady Jane's lover who became a creature of the deep and who was searching in the sea for her but never found her because she'd been eaten by the emperor.

:thumb_yello: that fits perfectly!

Although I don't know how he managed to become a sea creature after "drowning down below" (radiation? :mf_rosetinted: )

you know, then the beginning should be something like the Doctor and a companion coming to the beach to have a day off, but they almost get caught by the sea creature's song (can't call him Mika after all this :biggrin2: )

I've grown up reading and watching sci-fi but I never managed to make up something myself :blush-anim-cl: now I have a chance :teehee:

:thumb_yello: that fits perfectly!

Although I don't know how he managed to become a sea creature after "drowning down below" (radiation? :mf_rosetinted: )

you know, then the beginning should be something like the Doctor and a companion coming to the beach to have a day off, but they almost get caught by the sea creature's song (can't call him Mika after all this :biggrin2: )

I've grown up reading and watching sci-fi but I never managed to make up something myself :blush-anim-cl: now I have a chance :teehee:

The song doesn't actually say why, or how, he became a sea-creature after he fell into the water, so maybe we can fill in the gaps.

Radiation, or an evil sea-witch, or something else.

In his human state, he'd been bullied etc, and had never found love until he met Lady Jane. Then of course he lost her and was doomed to swim in the ocean as a sea-creature.

So he turned against humankind, and used the weapon of his voice to lure them to their deaths.

The Doctor finds out about this, and comes to investigate... and so on.

I love the idea of the Tardis affecting him. Maybe he links with the Tardis somehow.

I love this thread. I once wrote a story about Mika being made into a hologram on Voyager and meeting Seven, Doc and the crew. It's good to know I'm not the only Sci Fi nutcase around.

I LOVE this idea!!! :mf_lustslow:

Would also love to read your Star-Trek fic if it's on offer :teehee:

GingerLujka, this is a very interesting topic:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:, I like Doctor Who too.

one technical question: should we write THE ACTUAL plot of the episode, or just brainstorm for the ideas?

I'd like to do the first, in which case we should announce the beginning of the episode, somehow... :thumb_yello:

in the meantime, I've been busy ;)

mikamerman.jpg

Why he have such long hair? :biggrin2: It's too radiation? :roftl:

and some more :teehee:

doctormika.jpg

tardismika1.jpg

:thumb_yello:

He alright look around with them:aah:

I LOVE this idea!!! :mf_lustslow:

Would also love to read your Star-Trek fic if it's on offer :teehee:

Will send it in a pm, since this is a M&DW thread.

I'm loving all the ideas and pictures. Everything looks great and I LOVE the picture of Mika as a merman. Maybe if Mika sees the picture he might think twice about cutting his hair.

and some more :teehee:

doctormika.jpg

tardismika1.jpg

I can't see anything, or in the other post :boxed:

Will send it in a pm, since this is a M&DW thread.

I'm loving all the ideas and pictures. Everything looks great and I LOVE the picture of Mika as a merman. Maybe if Mika sees the picture he might think twice about cutting his hair.

I eagerly await your pm :teehee:

I like Mika with Ten, Billie Piper looks jealous :biggrin2:

I like writing the plot, too - but without writing the actual lines :blush-anim-cl: I'm rubbish in dialogues and stuff even in Russian :)

well, if it came to the fully developed idea for an episode, I could do the dialogues, I wrote a couple of plays already. not in English, though :biggrin2: but, I might as well try :naughty:

Oh, Mikaaaaa!! come see the Tardis thread, we've got muffins!! :biggrin2:

well, if it came to the fully developed idea for an episode, I could do the dialogues, I wrote a couple of plays already. not in English, though :biggrin2: but, I might as well try :naughty:

right, so all we need now is a fully developed idea :wink2: you know, several plot lines and stuff?

Oh, Mikaaaaa!! come see the Tardis thread, we've got muffins!! :biggrin2:

hahaha, and all of the time and space, come think of it! :naughty::biggrin2:

hahaha, and all of the time and space, come think of it! :naughty::biggrin2:

well, if I were Doctor Who I would definitely like to have Mika as my companion :biggrin2:

he can even take Melachi with him, as long as she doesn't mind sharing the Tardis with my cat :thumb_yello:

so, let's start, episode no.1 of Mika in tardis :teehee:

Doctor and his Companion decide to have a holiday, somewhere where it's warm and sunny, so where do they go?

Doctor and his Companion decide to have a holiday, somewhere where it's warm and sunny, so where do they go?

warm and sunny but not too many people around! so I think it could be something like a small village in Southern America (let's make it a bit exotic :wink2: )

I'm saying a village because I thought someone could tell the Doctor the tale of the merman... but probably it could as well be a lighthouse keeper or something :)

OK, so... Doctor and the Companion are on holidays, and they are on Haiti, 17th century. beautiful beaches, but also slave labor. they witness a scene where a rich slave owner harasses a young slave and ofc Doctor decides to put a stop to that. all three of them (the slave, the Dr and the Companion) have to run from the local authorities, and they hide in the local village.. there they hear a story about people disappearing in the night, when they go too close to the water... The Companion thinks the story is just voodoo, but Doctor has heard this story before...