Dear Mika ...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mika,

MFC is getting a little bit nervous, so I thought I'll help you a little bit. Can you please fill in the date and send this card around asap? MFC will appreciate your kind gesture very much. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Annie from MFC

birthannouncementcardto.png

birthannouncementcardto.png

That's AMAZING! :fangurl:

Dear Mika,

it'd be a great pleasure for us if you filled the gaps! :lmao:

Do you think he'll get the underlying message? :naughty:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

Are you gonna tweet this to him (or maybe you already did that)? :teehee: He must see this, it's so adorable. There's a possibility he wouldn't follow the instructions to fill the gap (:sneaky2:), but I'm sure he either would have a good laugh about it or would fangurl more than us :naughty:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

Are you gonna tweet this to him (or maybe you already did that)? :teehee: He must see this, it's so adorable. There's a possibility he wouldn't follow the instructions to fill the gap (:sneaky2:), but I'm sure he either would have a good laugh about it or would fangurl more than us :naughty:

I tweeted it to him this afternoon and I just did it again after his tweet. :thumb_yello:

Maybe we should all tweet it to him right now. Then he might get the message. :mf_rosetinted:

I tweeted it to him this afternoon and I just did it again after his tweet. :thumb_yello:

Maybe we should all tweet it to him right now. Then he might get the message. :mf_rosetinted:

I've sent him the link to your post too :teehee: