Dear Mika ...

After a long period of silence from the side of Mika, I decided to write him a letter and ask him kindly to get back into contact with his (MFC) fans. I got many reactions to this letter, and even Mika himself reacted :teehee::mf_rosetinted:. Since it seems that writing him letters really works, I’m planning to do this more often.

In this thread, I will post my letters to Mika in which I will ask him questions, give him advice or suggestions, or share with him whatever else pops up into my mind.

So … this might be your chance. If there are things you always wanted to know about Mika but were afraid to ask, let me know and I might be able to help you. But be aware, the link of every letter that I post here will be tweeted to @mikasounds.

Have fun!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before posting my first letter, I want to welcome our guest of honour.

Dear Mika,

Welcome to this thread. Please, settle down and have some tea. Do you want some homemade old-fashioned Dutch apple pie too? Take as much as you want, there is plenty …

theepot.jpg ... appeltaart.jpg

And of course, I did not forget about Melachi. I bought her some yummy doggie beer and I baked my famous and delicious doggie cookies for her. Here you are, Melachi …

dogbeer.jpg ... hondenkoekjes.jpg

Well, dear Mika, feel free to lurk around in this thread as much as you want and steal as many ideas as you like. And if you have any ideas and suggestions for us … don’t hesitate to share them.

Sincerely yours,

Annie from MFC

Question:

'What was the quickest time in which you wrote a song?'

:blink: Is this really what you always wanted to know about Mika but were afraid to ask? :blink:

He can't read. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he can read. Remember all those tweets he gave us right after he got my letter? :wink2:

I love the idea :naughty: I think is very cute, but you have to get to use to the "silienceMikaperiod", newbie :mf_rosetinted:

No, I won't. All we have to do is to let him know that we are still there and then one day he will get out of his bubble again :roftl:

... and sometimes the help of newbies is needed for that, because oldbies have given up hope. :mf_rosetinted:

What I always wanted to ask is: Are you inlove with yourself, Mika? :fangurl: sometimes it seems so :naughty:

Yes, of course he is. And why shouldn't he? :teehee: