The Brazilian Thread - Part 4 - Elle me dit qu'on ne peut pas trouver un nom.

Fran

Oi! :bye: Como vai você? Eu beleza!!!

Ok, that's my whole portuguese :mf_rosetinted:

I'm on holidays!!!!! Only two weeks and I'll be extra busy and I have to study, but pff :aah: As I told you, I did disapear after I joined you :aah: Blame it on uni :naughty:

Miss you!! can't wait to learn some new words :aah:

Edit: Can't believe the penalties! I don't know if any of you saw the game :mf_rosetinted: I just saw the penalties :aah:

:shun:

hi there!

:huglove:

i have only 3 weeks before go to the college... :blink:

no soccer, please...

:aah:

Olá peeps :biggrin2:

o que dizer de fotos que causam frisson....

PQAAAML4cvLGULjcMggH-NyzAEr4sJ1mSjyU9oW4BPu_C7D8jv470odppcnqLDoMJqwZeV-7Jd_pTnen1EGhGKhRG-kAm1T1UDKM-h8o5iUCnb9rauGcMAVyskro.jpg

PQAAADCmqBD7yb5L9yVQNASf9tiHAwJcKGNolB837HL5DKBXN4W2STPWw6yXgs8PKHG3yjCMWJ88dIJo7C3ADbauqbEAm1T1UIBWAxzAzcEmS5PY9Jyv7wKwnwaD.jpg

PQAAAH9jBK8c4xvZ3tTUtFqWcMRtdJXnLW00znbUaQE8PPYflfWVwnkDwWVaUBsUPVFH1mLcaYElNQPWpvOpTdP7SEwAm1T1UNudIfKtHeUPGlqFiL0DeBr_tHvy.jpg

:shocked:

:das:

o que dizer de um cantor que causa frisson... essa É a questão...

:das::das:

tá um calor aqui que puta que pariu! :sweatdrop:

Desculpem, little lucy não é de falar palavrão, mika faz isso comigo :mf_rosetinted:

Nem o Wesley fala palavrão...

:angel_not:

:sh un:

hi there!

:huglo ve:

i have only 3 weeks before go to the college... :bli nk:

no soccer, please...

:a ah:

Why the :shun:!? I'm an :angel_not::biggrin2:

I have only 2 weeks holidays and I am supposed to study :mf_rosetinted: Don't moan, I'm worst :mf_rosetinted:

No soccer for me neither :aah: It's just that I can't believe what is going on with all the best ones! Ok, done :aah:

somos muito educados e nem pensamos em falar palavrão...

:angel_n ot:

e quem pensar diferente vai tomar no cu...

:glasse s2:

somos muito educados e nem desmai cuando (according to google :aah:) olhemos fotos de Mika porque nem olhemos fotos de Mika assim :mf_rosetinted:

nós apenas admiramos beleza :mf_rosetinted:

Why the :shun:!? I'm an :angel_not::biggrin2:

I have only 2 weeks holidays and I am supposed to study :mf_rosetinted: Don't moan, I'm worst :mf_rosetinted:

No soccer for me neither :aah: It's just that I can't believe what is going on with all the best ones! Ok, done :aah:

somos muito educados e nem desmaiO quando (according to google :aah:) olhO fotos dO Mika porque nem olhO fotos dO Mika assim*

nós apenas admiramos SUA beleza :mf_rosetinted:

*nem olho as fotos dele assim

esse google tradutor tá uma esculhambação total :loco:

:glasses2:A FRASE EM NEGRITO É TESTADA E APROVADA POR NÓS TRÊS AQUI :glasses2:

*nem olho as fotos dele assim

esse google tradutor tá uma esculhambação total :loco:

:glasses2:A FRASE EM NEGRITO É TESTADA E APROVADA POR NÓS TRÊS AQUI :glasses2:

Maybe it's worst cause I pretend to write, then realize I can't, go to google translator, copy, paste, and do the same thing for (almost) every single word :mf_rosetinted:

Obviamente :mf_rosetinted:

Why the :shun:!? I'm an :angel_not:

somos muito educados e nem desmai cuando (according to google :aah:) olhemos fotos de Mika porque nem olhemos fotos de Mika assim :mf_rosetinted:

nós apenas admiramos beleza :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

mas eu vou começar a faculdade, e, além do mais, vou me mudar...

i'm worst!

Maybe it's worst cause I pretend to write, then realize I can't, go to google translator, copy, paste, and do the same thing for (almost) every single word :mf_rosetinted:

Obviamente :mf_rosetinted:

it's better you use words in english to use google tradutor...

A única coisa que consigo reparar nessas fotos é a expressão dele e como ele estava tendo, assim "the time of his life". Amo ver como ele parece descontraído e feliz. :wub2:

LOL

mas eu vou começar a faculdade, e, além do mais, vou me mudar...

i'm worst!

eu estou em 1° ano (this is too hard! me and my ideas :roftl:) of medicine uni (which is one of the hardest, cause they 'want to eliminate people'). I was in uni last year too, making one weird thing we have to do before getting into the carreer.

I haven't been out since I started this year, neither being here, not even talked to my Argentinean friends, even my brother was mad at me cause I was never available :mf_rosetinted: I'm worst :mf_rosetinted:

it's better you use words in english to use google tradutor...

Oh really? :aah: gonna try that next time :aah:

eu estou em 1° ano (this is too hard! me and my ideas :roftl:) of medicine uni (which is one of the hardest, cause they 'want to eliminate people'). I was in uni last year too, making one weird thing we have to do before getting into the carreer.

I haven't been out since I started this year, neither being here, not even talked to my Argentinean friends, even my brother was mad at me cause I was never available :mf_rosetinted: I'm worst :mf_rosetinted:

Oh really? :aah: gonna try that next time :aah:

"eu estou NO 1° ano"

yeah... you're worst...

:aah::aah:

"eu estou NO 1° ano"

yeah... you're worst...

:aah::aah:

My eyes saw the word 'worst', right after reading the correction and my brain thought you were gonna say I was the worst trying to speak portuguese :lmfao:

We say it like that here :mf_rosetinted: I need to stop giving excuses for my bad speaking :roftl:

Thank you :mf_rosetinted:

So, muita boa sorte (just in case I'm not here/forget about it in 3 weeks cause my brain is dead :mf_rosetinted:) :huglove:

My eyes saw the word 'worst', right after reading the correction and my brain thought you were gonna say I was the worst trying to speak portuguese :lmfao:

We say it like that here :mf_rosetinted: I need to stop giving excuses for my bad speaking :roftl:

Thank you :mf_rosetinted:

So, muita boa sorte (just in case I'm not here/forget about it in 3 weeks cause my brain is dead :mf_rosetinted:) :huglove:

LOL

you're better then some brazilians...

oh... thanks...

and boa sorte para você também...

are you going off?

:mf_rosetinted:

LOL

you're better then some brazilians...

:aa h:

oh... thanks...

and boa sorte para você também...

are you going off?

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow! Isso e muito :aah: Obrigada :blush-anim-cl: Couldn't do it without internet connection though :roftl:

Obrigada :biggrin2:

Maybe :mf_rosetinted:

Haven't slept much/well these days/months :aah: Being studying much. And yesterday I went out with 4 (of the 10 it should have been :mf_rosetinted:) of my mates of one of my classes to 'celebrate' 'holidays' :naughty: And well, got home late.

You need to knwo that I've changed a few parts cause I had only include 1 word in portuguese :mf_rosetinted: Gosh! I really need to stop comenting on it on every single post :roftl:

Wow! Isso e muito :aah: Obrigada :blush-anim-cl: Couldn't do it without internet connection though :roftl:

Obrigada :biggrin2:

Maybe :mf_rosetinted:

Haven't slept much/well these days/months :aah: Being studying much. And yesterday I went out with 4 (of the 10 it should have been :mf_rosetinted:) of my mates of one of my classes to 'celebrate' 'holidays' :naughty: And well, got home late.

You need to knwo that I've changed a few parts cause I had only include 1 word in portuguese :mf_rosetinted: Gosh! I really need to stop comenting on it on every single post

LOOOOL

portuguese can change everything...

:glasses2: