Has anyone ever feel the same like i do now?

I'm from a country which might be only 10% of the world population that know about it, and obviously i never expected MIKA might want to come here, Indonesia,.....even I WANT HIM SO BAD to come. And the thing is, I WON THE FREE TICKETS in Mika in Compiegne contest (look in mikasounds.com) but I can't go to France and I tried to offer it to everybody in here (no result). Well in fact, I'M THE LAMEST PERSON EVER for applying on the contest JUST FOR FUN (and also because I couldn't resist the urge of seeing him on stage:aah:).

Well, what I want to talk about now is, has anyone ever feel the same like I do now?.......like.......you never met him, he never met you, you never attend ANY OF HIS CONCERT, and the sad thing is, he DOESN'T even know you're HIS FAN?

Isn't it pathetic? I know that he used to see the website, but you can't count on it......I just really really really want to see him. I miss him. (well it's more like 'want' rather than 'miss'). And I just kinda feel something lost or hollow in me );

PS: sorry if this thread kind of bothering you.....like....sharing unimportant personal feelings hahahah

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand you so much. Though I never won a ticket, I'm also from a country where Mika is not popular. The biggest grief that I felt this year was cancellation of his gig. The 6 of July had to be a gig day in my home town. I was preparing to it several monthes. Made presents, advertised him in magazines and radio stations (I wanted that they interviewed him). I thought about a gig every second of my existence, I prepared, dreamed, I was incredibly happy.

Now I even can't listen to the music, I start crying. I don't know how I survived that day of cancellation. I feel like broken. My hopes, my dreams - it was in vain. And I don't even hope to see him these years anymore.

So, even if your situation is a bit different, I know this pain of being a Mikafan. Of course I would kill to know that he remembers me. I was at M&G but I'm sure he won't recognize me, there are much more people whom he knows - who attends dozens of his gigs.

I understand you so much. Though I never won a ticket, I'm also from a country where Mika is not popular. The biggest grief that I felt this year was cancellation of his gig. The 6 of July had to be a gig day in my home town. I was preparing to it several monthes. Made presents, advertised him in magazines and radio stations (I wanted that they interviewed him). I thought about a gig every second of my existence, I prepared, dreamed, I was incredibly happy.

Now I even can't listen to the music, I start crying. I don't know how I survived that day of cancellation. I feel like broken. My hopes, my dreams - it was in vain. And I don't even hope to see him these years anymore.

So, even if your situation is a bit different, I know this pain of being a Mikafan. Of course I would kill to know that he remembers me. I was at M&G but I'm sure he won't recognize me, there are much more people whom he knows - who attends dozens of his gigs.

That is sooooo sad and heart breaking )':.....but i'm sure he wasn't intended to cancel it....he was forced to. You were preparing everything and it was useless......well but let's look at the bright side: once he'd come to your country, you don't need to make him any present anymore:thumb_yello:. But don't give up you hope of seeing him these years (there will be tours for the 3rd album rite??:biggrin2:).

Me too, i would die of shock if he knew me! Yeah....those people whom he knows and attended lots of his gigs......i envy them......I ENVY THE MODS EVENMORE (haha sorry mods:biggrin2:) cos MIKA knows them well )':

Ooooh i'm glad to know that i'm not alone...for being his heartbroken fans.

I feel the same. I havent seen him live either. But it's my parents who are the problem. :tears: I feel empty, like you said - as if something's missing. And ya, I say I miss him but it's more like a need him. I need to see him live. I need to meet him.

That is sooooo sad and heart breaking )':.....but i'm sure he wasn't intended to cancel it....he was forced to. You were preparing everything and it was useless......well but let's look at the bright side: once he'd come to your country, you don't need to make him any present anymore:thumb_yello:. But don't give up you hope of seeing him these years (there will be tours for the 3rd album rite??:biggrin2:).

Me too, i would die of shock if he knew me! Yeah....those people whom he knows and attended lots of his gigs......i envy them......I ENVY THE MODS EVENMORE (haha sorry mods:biggrin2:) cos MIKA knows them well )':

I Know it is not his fault. It is fully the fault of the receiving agency. We even had no adds on the radio, no posters at all. And I'm afraid after such a failure in gig organizing Mika won't be back.

So we can cry together a bit :(

I feel the same. I havent seen him live either. But it's my parents who are the problem. :tears: I feel empty, like you said - as if something's missing. And ya, I say I miss him but it's more like a need him. I need to see him live. I need to meet him.

I badly needed to meet him. I thought: just one time, and I would be the happiest girl ever! So, I saw him 2 times in a row. And after that I want to see him again much more. The more you meet him, the more you need it again. It is such an addiction!

I'm from a country which might be only 10% of the world population that know about it, and obviously i never expected MIKA might want to come here, Indonesia,.....even I WANT HIM SO BAD to come. And the thing is, I WON THE FREE TICKETS in Mika in Compiegne contest (look in mikasounds.com) but I can't go to France and I tried to offer it to everybody in here (no result). Well in fact, I'M THE LAMEST PERSON EVER for applying on the contest JUST FOR FUN (and also because I couldn't resist the urge of seeing him on stage:aah:).

Well, what I want to talk about now is, has anyone ever feel the same like I do now?.......like.......you never met him, he never met you, you never attend ANY OF HIS CONCERT, and the sad thing is, he DOESN'T even know you're HIS FAN?

Isn't it pathetic? I know that he used to see the website, but you can't count on it......I just really really really want to see him. I miss him. (well it's more like 'want' rather than 'miss'). And I just kinda feel something lost or hollow in me );

PS: sorry if this thread kind of bothering you.....like....sharing unimportant personal feelings hahahah

:tears:oh girls...:emot-sad:

I can imagine how're you feel...

but it's must be litle bit optimist too..:original:

I badly needed to meet him. I thought: just one time, and I would be the happiest girl ever! So, I saw him 2 times in a row. And after that I want to see him again much more. The more you meet him, the more you need it again. It is such an addiction!

thats soo true...!!

Before (then I've never met him) I wanna meet him so much... but now I fell I need it 100x times more than first time..!

I really understand what you say. I need to see him too, but I also live in a tiny country-Greece- and the greek fans here are 4 or 5...That means he will never come (but miracles happen,too.)And, to be honest, I don't know If I want him to come any time soon.Why? Because the chances are that I won't go, because i won't have money for the tickets.And I don't even want to think how it would feel to know he's 280 km away, and not be able to go. I would be devastated. But I really want him to come and I want to be there and meet him. I'd be the happiest person on earth...

I really understand what you say. I need to see him too, but I also live in a tiny country-Greece- and the greek fans here are 4 or 5...That means he will never come (but miracles happen,too.)And, to be honest, I don't know If I want him to come any time soon.Why? Because the chances are that I won't go, because i won't have money for the tickets.And I don't even want to think how it would feel to know he's 280 km away, and not be able to go. I would be devastated. But I really want him to come and I want to be there and meet him. I'd be the happiest person on earth...

That is sooo rite....hahah me too.....few of MIKA fans here and i know of the fact that he would probably never come to mine....that's why i feel empty

That is sooo rite....hahah me too.....few of MIKA fans here and i know of the fact that he would probably never come to mine....that's why i feel empty

Αnd, I don't know if you agree with this too, but there is noooo way for me to go to another country for a gig,unless I won the lottery, or inherit money. Which is equally... noooo way. :tears:

Αnd, I don't know if you agree with this too, but there is noooo way for me to go to another country for a gig,unless I won the lottery, or inherit money. Which is equally... noooo way. :tears:

YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE!! my family can't afford it neither.....EVEN FOR THE TICKET....hahahah i only can buy the ticket if i ask it as my b'day present. and if i travel abroad, who's gonna pay my accommodation and plane tickets???:aah:

I'm a boy who come from China,and I started being MIKA fan last year.Though in my country has many MIKAfans,but MIKA hasn't have a gig in my country(except HongKong).I hope MIKA can come to my home town to have a gig,but this just a dream,In fact,this hope can't be true in several years,if MIKA come to China to hold a concert that must not hold it in my home town,because my home town is not a city always have international singer's gig.:aah:But i'm really want to seeing MIKA's gig and MIKA,I think I just can go to Hongkong to seeing his gig when he have asia tour in many years later.:emot-sad:

YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE!! my family can't afford it neither.....EVEN FOR THE TICKET....hahahah i only can buy the ticket if i ask it as my b'day present. and if i travel abroad, who's gonna pay my accommodation and plane tickets???:aah:

Well, we need to be optimistic.You never know, miracles do happen!

PS; You should rename this thread. Make it smt like 'The miserable fans' or 'Desperate Mikafans'

MIKA we need a concert in Greece (and one in indonesia for Vanessa)PLEASE!!!

Yes,I agree it too.In fact,we cant afford the ticket of the gig or the plane ticket,we just a student and our family can't afford the ticket.

Oh girls.. I completely understand how you feel and I'm kinda glad I'm not alone... Mika should be in Prague last summer but the gig was canceled. I was really happy when I realised that he's coming into my city because unfortunately he doesn't have many fans here but after that I felt like someone die or something and I cried all day and week and I was very very sad...:crybaby: There are so many people who have seen him many many times and I'm so jealous and sad and desperate because I sometimes feel like I would never see him live. And the last thing that drives me crazy is the fact, that I've been in some cities when Mika performed before like Lyon or Barcelona but not at the same time :blink: and it could be complicated too (I mean with transport etc.). Yesterday I came from Belgium and Mika is going to be there tomorrow... ok but the prices for the whole festival in Liége is the same like my whole week in Belgium with food and transport etc... SO DON'T WORRY GUYS, YOU'RE NOT ALONE!! (and honestly thanks for this thread!) Good luck! :huglove:

I Know it is not his fault. It is fully the fault of the receiving agency. We even had no adds on the radio, no posters at all. And I'm afraid after such a failure in gig organizing Mika won't be back.

So we can cry together a bit :(

the same thing with the canceled gig happened to me here in Prague...:(((

the same thing with the canceled gig happened to me here in Prague...:(((

I remember it perfectly. I wanted to go to Prague, but changed my mind in the last minute before pressing "Buy" and decided that 2 gigs in Baltics sounds better. I've bought my tickets to Baltics and next day Prague was cancelled. You can imagine how terrified I was, and believed in my good luck! And this year all this luck is gone :boxed:

I know I'll never get to see Mika in concert. I live in the US, but really in the middle of nowhere and I have no money to travel. Also, I have anxiety problems which would make traveling nearly impossible anyway.

When I was younger I would get really depressed about not getting to see bands I loved, but I guess I've learned to accept it. Especially now that people record shows and put them on youtube. I feel extremely fortunate to be able to watch those videos! :wub2:

Hey Vanessa, don't worry I know where Indonesia is. Because it's my country.

Well, welcome to sisterhood :teehee:

In my story, I was in Singapore when Mika had a gig there.

Unfortunately, I didn't know it. Ironic :crybaby:

Archived