What is your favorite Mika music video?

RealLifeBigGirl

Too bad there isn't a making of GK (that i know of) :naughty:

For some reason I keep thinking I've seen a making of GK... I'm probably wrong though...

As for favourite video(s), I'd probably say LT, GK, BIOTG and HE... I really like the original Relax video too.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Big Girl video though...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Director's cut of WAG is my favourite Mika video and I'm pretty sure my favourite video ever. It probably would have been better if he'd worn some kind of top because the boxers-only thing was a bit much, but otherwise it is perfect. It is visually stunning, the editing is fantastic and the detail with all the clothes and props made me watch it over and over.

I think a shirt would detract from the music video. :teehee: But otherwise, I agree with our analysis of WAG music video.

:blink:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT KICKASS! :mf_lustslow: that'd be my #2... not just because once Meeks cleans up he looks delicious :roftl:

so sorry Rain, you go byebye off the list :(

:mf_rosetinted:you can still have 7 items on your list:naughty:

I keep thinking ive seen a making of GK too.. but i think its just because he talked about it alot during his first interviews.. :teehee:

• 1 year later...

Alsdj;lkfgj dgsldfkgsjd It's so hard to choose! I think I would say We Are Golden is my #1 because, well, Mika in his underpants. What more do you want?

Rain is so artistically delicious that I find it hard to leave off my list! I love the editing, the song, the layout! Alll of it! I think it is his best music video of his younger self. Underwater is right up there as far as beauty and editing goes, but I think I will always be drawn to tracks on The Boy Who Knew Too Much most. They're just so much more relatable, you know?