Trend #MIKA28TODAY For Mika's Birthday!

cisserz

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sadly i guess he hasn't opened the twitter yet and see those tweets :(...he's too busy i think.....but without it he'll never know that we cared for him and told him happy birthday:(

I´m sure he knows. We tweet him a lot even when it´s not his birthday, so he is SURE about a huge amount of our birthday tweets, don´t worry. :wink2:

I'm so sorry that I've made a big mess... I try to explain...

...I wrote that instead of "tweeting in Estonia!!!" 14 hours ago(at 5:39 pm UK time) by accident. I didn't even notice that before I came here...

I was so happy and surprised when I saw this tweet (at 9:24 pm UK time) by @_one_foot_boy_ :

@mikasounds #MIKA28TODAY is trending in Italy AND Estonia :) <333 x

...it was a big surprise to me... I thought: "Wow! in Italy AND Estonia!? Why can't I see the topic "Trending in Estonia"?...There aren't any topic like that?!:dunno:... maybe it's just because I'm a new on Twitter and don't know exactly how it works... Everyone else can see that but me?.. Okay then..."

And then I truly believed #MIKA28TODAY is trending in Estonia

So... I'm really sorry about that mess

wow it was trending in Estonia too!! thats fantastic:thumb_yello:

I'm so sorry that I've made a big mess... I try to explain...

...I wrote that instead of "tweeting in Estonia!!!" 14 hours ago(at 5:39 pm UK time) by accident. I didn't even notice that before I came here...

I was so happy and surprised when I saw this tweet (at 9:24 pm UK time) by @_one_foot_boy_ :

@mikasounds #MIKA28TODAY is trending in Italy AND Estonia :) <333 x

...it was a big surprise to me... I thought: "Wow! in Italy AND Estonia!? Why can't I see the topic "Trending in Estonia"?...There aren't any topic like that?!:dunno:... maybe it's just because I'm a new on Twitter and don't know exactly how it works... Everyone else can see that but me?.. Okay then..."

And then I truly believed #MIKA28TODAY is trending in Estonia

So... I'm really sorry about that mess

wow it was trending in Estonia too!! thats fantastic:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::wink2:

Archived