Trend #MIKA28TODAY For Mika's Birthday!

cisserz

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

China is blocked twitter 2 years ago:sad:,so I cant tweet it tomorrow,can anyone help me to say"Happy birthday"to MIKA by twitter,I have an account of twitter(DongDong94).Hope someone can help me.

China is blocked twitter 2 years ago:sad:,so I cant tweet it tomorrow,can anyone help me to say"Happy birthday"to MIKA by twitter,I have an account of twitter(DongDong94).Hope someone can help me.

Woah so no one from China can use Twitter anymore? :shocked: I did not know that. How come?

I could give you a hand, but what is it you're asking?

Call me crazy or whatever else you like but I DID overfly the Google for ideas that could increase the chance of success for our hashtag and perhaps help us make it happen in a more professional way :teehee::freak:

here about how TTs work generally

and here are some ways to get a hashtag into the TTs for real.

I hope there are going to be even more of us tomorrow than the list currently shows! :naughty:

I don't know what do you want us to say, but I've already make a draft with a message from you. I'll keep it in that folder till tomorrow! :wink2:

Archived