Trend #MIKA28TODAY For Mika's Birthday!

cisserz

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys!

As you've seen, on the 18th of August, we are going to try and make the hashtag #MIKA28TODAY a trending topic on Twitter. The prime time to start tweeting is 5PM UK time, 18th August. (Time converter). This is the prime time, but tweet it all day too, if you can!

Now, no spamming. This means, only one #MIKA28TODAY PER TWEET. And make sure that you do include other text in the tweet, otherwise Twitter will class the hashtag as spam, which means it will not trend.

Any tweets before the date will help. Make sure you do have the # on the beginning of the tweet. For anymore information please tweet me at @cisserz. You must have your profile unprotected to have your tweets show up in the public timeline. Please leave your twitter username if you will be taking part! :biggrin2:

Participants:

@cisserz

@EloiseMwahaha

@HalchinAdelina

@Killer_Queen_11

@Golden_Monster

@_YasMIKA_

@lachoseenrouge

@mikoholiczka

@Sylvana_Snoezel

@patricia4u

@DarkAngel_1983

@Itslikelego

@KTHXBAIOMGWTF

@STEP___

@Inge_M

@ilseh1983

@_one_foot_boy_

@petra_ale

@ra90

@thatsapopcorn

@Crick_

@hippieibbie

@lollipopdaisy

@RayaBadran

@basicamenteyo

@Ceci_uru

@margaret1989

@Tigerclaws95

@Neeeims

@E_Symphony

@XimenaBarreragi

@Iseeyou72

@Zzuwii

@cheyenne180883

@crazyaboutmika

@Miss_Sixtine

@MFCerTreasa

@MinaAlisa

@nenartus

@mikadb

@njloverqoj

@Bia1009

@LadyOrancho

@punky1989

@mikafunnybutodd

I'm IN !! :biggrin2:

@ReemMN :)

I remember that last year on his birthday when we had that failed attempt to have #HappyBirthdayMika trending, I said to myself "this is the last time I'm trying to get something trending. Amen :mf_rosetinted:"

Well.. it's apparently not. Here I am for 2011 again. But I would suggest that we should't necessarily try to tweet this #MIKA28TODAY a gazillion times just because it won't help. It's about the amount of people involved, not the amount of tweets per person. Just saying.. :thumb_yello:

I'm @Cherisse_ :biggrin2:

I remember that last year on his birthday when we had that failed attempt to have #HappyBirthdayMika trending, I said to myself "this is the last time I'm trying to get something trending. Amen :mf_rosetinted:"

Well.. it's apparently not. Here I am for 2011 again. But I would suggest that we should't necessarily try to tweet this #MIKA28TODAY a gazillion times just because it won't help. It's about the amount of people involved, not the amount of tweets per person. Just saying.. :thumb_yello:

I agree, it doesn't work if ppl just paste lots of #MIKA28TODAY in their posts. It always seems really hard to get on the TT, but if enough ppl are doing it, it might work this time.

+1

But it will work now! :mf_rosetinted:

*-* @Blameitonmali

You're already in as you tweeted me the other day :naughty:

I think #HappyBirthdayMika didn't trend because Twitter bans #HappyBirthday tweets to trend, otherwise the trending topics would always be full of people wishing happy birthdays. Yeah, as I said in the first post, one #MIKA28TODAY per tweet. Tweeting it more than once does help I believe, as with the first Twitter invasion we did, we didn't actually have many people taking part in the end, but everyone was tweeting like crazy, without spamming with many of the hashtag in each tweet. :original:

Updated! This is going to be fun :teehee:

Archived