Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:groupwave::yay: :yay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOLCAT! :yay: :yay: :groupwave:

Ooooh aren't you the cool ones? :mf_rosetinted:

You wont.

LULZ joking of course you will they can't turn YOU down, duh. They'd kick themselves if you got all famouzzz and stuff. You could be the next Animal Hospital presenter.

I got into an English 6th form (which will remain unnamed for reasons of avoiding paedophilia), and have an interview so yaaaah, big times.

YES, we are :mf_rosetinted: Welsh people are late. *getting racial* :mf_rosetinted:

( http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1920&bih=965&tbm=isch&tbnid=7GH4ANZKcfqy0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.gifbin.com/981768&docid=gXovGYChDqwhbM&imgurl=http://gifs.gifbin.com/sw50sw8sw578.gif&w=150&h=134&ei=U59nT9_sLY6x8QPE9ZDkCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=572&vpy=205&dur=76&hovh=107&hovw=120&tx=58&ty=84&sig=113475542010543764280&page=1&tbnh=107&tbnw=120&start=0&ndsp=46&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0 )

psh :shun:

oh yes :mf_rosetinted:

is it nearish to you? xD

yeah am ugly.

[ATTACH]8714[/ATTACH]

you´re not shelly-boo:naughty: (I like the haircolour:teehee:but told you that about 543628t78 times:mf_rosetinted:)

no history class wooooo:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:yay::mf_rosetinted:

OH EM GEE I can't stop staring at them! So much beauty!

I have to leave for work (well I'm only interning but anyways) in two hours and this is what the internet has to offer? FML.

I feel like posting a gif too. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to find a Tennant one so this Simpsons one will have to do.

tumblr_ls46i8Y2NH1qb91sto1_500.gif

OH EM GEE I can't stop staring at them! So much beauty!

I have to leave for work (well I'm only interning but anyways) in two hours and this is what the internet has to offer? FML.

I feel like posting a gif too. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to find a Tennant one so this Simpsons one will have to do.

:floor: That's too perfect.

Good luck with internifying (that's not what it's called? :blink:).

tumblr_lm7sjrlOmI1qgzn6g.gif

I think I'll get out my box set of Tennant in his finest Who days. DAY OFF SCHOOL = FANGURL TIME.

:floor: That's too perfect.

Good luck with internifying (that's not what it's called? :blink:).

tumblr_lm7sjrlOmI1qgzn6g.gif

I think I'll get out my box set of Tennant in his finest Who days. DAY OFF SCHOOL = FANGURL TIME.

I don't even know if interning is the right word for what I'm doing, I just use it and hope people will understand. :naughty: Practical training/work experience, something like that. All I know for certain is that by the end of this period I'll be knackered as ever.

Why do you have a day off? That's a good way to spend it though. :das:

I don't even know if interning is the right word for what I'm doing, I just use it and hope people will understand. :naughty: Practical training/work experience, something like that. All I know for certain is that by the end of this period I'll be knackered as ever.

Why do you have a day off? That's a good way to spend it though. :das:

Yeah I think you're right, but I couldn't think of the word, and said 'internifying' therefore confusing myself. :teehee:

I'm ill. :no:

Yeah I think you're right, but I couldn't think of the word, and said 'internifying' therefore confusing myself. :teehee:

I'm ill. :no:

That's because I'm a Brit in disguise. :mf_rosetinted: Your words, not mine.

Oh dear, get well soon! :huglove: If you're running a fever I don't think you should be drooling over Tennant though, that'll only get your temperature even higher. :naughty:

That's because I'm a Brit in disguise. :mf_rosetinted: Your words, not mine.

Oh dear, get well soon! :huglove: If you're running a fever I don't think you should be drooling over Tennant though, that'll only get your temperature even higher. :naughty:

:naughty:

Thank you. Nooooo don't take him away from meeeeeee :shocked:

OH EM GEEEE Bang Bang reminds me of Chicago. EEEEK THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER IN THE WORLD EVER.

[YOUTUBE]M4_H65XoykY[/YOUTUBE]

'You know some guys just can't hold their arsenic'.

:naughty:

Thank you. Nooooo don't take him away from meeeeeee :shocked:

Fine. But you'll have to take cold showers every once in a while. Although that might make your illness even worse... Yeah, forget about everything I've said.

That Chicago clip reminded me of my older brothers genius. He once told me he "didn't like musicals because they sing all the time." :roftl: Seriously?

tumblr_m0o4xq2PDL1qez20do2_500.png

*cusses in Welsh at you* :mf_rosetinted:

It's a 25 min train journey. Involves waking up early :tears:

that's ok, not that long :aah:

some people I know (at school) have hour long journey, that's how fabulous my school is :mf_rosetinted:

Archived