qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wearing my purple Mika hoodie :mf_rosetinted:

I never bought one of those, and now I regret it because I am cold. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes. :mf_rosetinted: Well for me. :naughty:

What's up?

Well that's good since you were the one eating it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

THE SKY!!! :teehee:

Well, I'm considering buying more Mika merchandise. :mf_rosetinted: You? :biggrin2:

I never bought one of those, and now I regret it because I am cold. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'm considering buying more Mika merchandise. :mf_rosetinted: You? :biggrin2:

When I wrote 'What's up?' I SWEAR i had the idea that someone will say 'The sky', now I'm just freaked out. :biggrin2:

I'm looking for new music.. Although I'm having a Mika phase once again :biggrin2: Watcha considering buying?

When I wrote 'What's up?' I SWEAR i had the idea that someone will say 'The sky', now I'm just freaked out. :biggrin2:

I'm looking for new music.. Although I'm having a Mika phase once again :biggrin2: Watcha considering buying?

Sometimes I say something else. :teehee:

I'm completely Mika-ed out really :aah:

Well, I was going to buy a hoodie because I'm feeling chilly, but I can't find any!!! :no:

I love it!:teehee: I bought it in size Large, cause there werent anymore (at a gig) but I didnt care.. lol!

At first I wanted the blue one, but there were only extra large blue ones..:naughty: so then I had the purple one..:biggrin2:

I think mine's medium :blink: I like the brightness of the blue, wearing it to school and college was fun :pinkbow: