Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

I love how whenever we see new Mika pictures, it make you soooo much happier. It's kind of like his article, and how he says little things can make you feel so much better, and you feel more positive. Mika definately has that effect on me!

YES. omg yes. especially in interviews when he says something or makes a comment and you think 'omg, that's so true! thank you :wub2:'

this is my favourite atm:

'Musically as well as in my personality I wasn't ever going to dilute anything'

:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES. omg yes. especially in interviews when he says something or makes a comment and you think 'omg, that's so true! thank you :wub2:'

this is my favourite atm:

'Musically as well as in my personality I wasn't ever going to dilute anything'

:wub2:

YES YES YES! Or when he says something that you agree with completely! It makes you love him more and more, and it makes you think he is secretly your soul mate. :teehee::naughty:

I love that quote!!! I couldn't pick a favourite though :aah:

YES YES YES! Or when he says something that you agree with completely! It makes you love him more and more, and it makes you think he is secretly your soul mate. :teehee::naughty:

yesss! But if he says something you disagree with you think 'well that's ok, we just have different opinions' :biggrin2:

'How do you take a freak and make them a beautiful freak?' would be high on my quote list :wub2: i also loved what he said at the human rights thing he went to i was all like :fangurl::wub2: COULD I LOVE YOU MORE? :naughty:

Tsk tsk Weezey, you just revealed yourself. We all know your secret now. :mf_rosetinted:

yesss! But if he says something you disagree with you think 'well that's ok, we just have different opinions' :biggrin2:

'How do you take a freak and make them a beautiful freak?' would be high on my quote list :wub2: i also loved what he said at the human rights thing he went to i was all like :fangurl::wub2: COULD I LOVE YOU MORE? :naughty:

I usually just try and convince myself that it's another one of his little white lies. :teehee:

Oh yes, I love it when he talks about beautiful freaks. :wub2: Oh my gosh yes! Anything to do with fans, or equality, I LOVE.

Tsk tsk Weezey, you just revealed yourself. We all know your secret now. :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: What secret?

yes I did :shocked:(I rarely do that :naughty: )

Oh ok! That makes a little more sense :naughty: BRAVO!!!

let's see :das:

:roftl: okay who will give me his address? :mf_rosetinted:

I used to have it, but then I lost it D: I know his old one :naughty:

Once a week :pinkbow:

:shocked: You are so lucky! I have to do it every day, or every other day, or it goes really really greasy :aah:

3 Golden Square

Melachi Avenue

Kensington

Mikadom

London

UK

Earth

Universe

Solar System

Over There

:mf_rosetinted:

I like that.

:shocked: You are so lucky! I have to do it every day, or every other day, or it goes really really greasy :aah:

I like that.

:no: My hair's really dry so it's not that good to wash it more than that...

you really don't want my hair, it's incredibly curly... takes at least an hour to straighten :huh: *see public prfile pics for hair* :aah:

Thank you :teehee:

:no: My hair's really dry so it's not that good to wash it more than that...

you really don't want my hair, it's incredibly curly... takes at least an hour to straighten :huh: *see public prfile pics for hair* :aa:

Thank you :teehee:

Mines really frizzy! :aah: I hate my skin :shocked: I always have HUGE bags under my eyes, and my skins ALWAYS dry. IT'S TERRIBLE!

I love your hair :teehee: It's such a gorgous dark colour!

oh thank you girl :mf_rosetinted:

how could you? :shocked: :h:

which's the old one by the way? :blink:

I had it on twitter, but then I lost the DM :aah:

The old one is his mums house, the one in south kensington. PM me if you want it :naughty:

Archived