• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same but there's no other subject I want to do soo :aah:

Ugh I knowoowowowowww.

Thinking of music tech, but dunno if it'll have all the weird school drop-out chav people.

EWJFL>OLWEJF.

Ugh I knowoowowowowww.

Thinking of music tech, but dunno if it'll have all the weird school drop-out chav people.

EWJFL>OLWEJF.

Omg I hate lessons like that Dx but most people who do gcse music at my school are not chavs xP

Omg I hate lessons like that Dx but most people who do gcse music at my school are not chavs xP

Yeah yeah yeah not chavs but like it's music TECHNOLOGY and you don't technically need any music qualifications so people might think it's easy or a place to muck around on computers and stuff. It's hard to decide when you've never been in the lesson :sneaky2::aah:

PS have you found your phone? I'm about to text you :aah:

EDIT: I've decided not to text you. Don't worry :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by astor

Yeah yeah yeah not chavs but like it's music TECHNOLOGY and you don't technically need any music qualifications so people might think it's easy or a place to muck around on computers and stuff. It's hard to decide when you've never been in the lesson :sneaky2::aah:

Oh, poo....people like that should just leave school :sneaky2:

Noo Dx but text me...I might hear it. But it's on silent mode and I'm in ze garden :3

:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I've decided not to text you. Don't worry :mf_rosetinted:

Fine. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm actually upset cos of the two UK dates for Gaga are sold out. They sold out within 50 seconds.

Is there still hope for me? :tears::tears:

Come to the Baltics :mf_rosetinted: But seriously I hope I can get a ticket too before they are sold out (if they are, I'm not sure what will happen..)

omg

sister and I:

'Mika's eyes arent greeen...are they green?'

'greeny brown'

'your babies are going to have greeny eyes..'

'huh?! our babies? :lmfao:'

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ive made everyone believe that we're really getting married :mf_rosetinted: I havent actually, I rarely say it :aah:

:lmfao::lmao:

:naughty: