Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no i'm not... parents fighted again and... and after that dad kicked and hited me again...:tears::tears:i just hope that i don't have any internal injuries...:tears::tears:

:shocked::huglove: Oh gosh, you should tell someone cos you're not suppose to hit your kids :huglove: I hope you are ok :huglove:

umm..:biggrin2: You've never drunk that? xD

I wouldn't want to :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::huglove: Oh gosh, you should tell someone cos you're not suppose to hit your kids :huglove: I hope you are ok :huglove:

I wouldn't want to :mf_rosetinted:

only my best friends knows... i'm just too scared to tell about that to anybody adult, cos i think he/she will tell to social workes and i don't want to be taken to care... :tears:

only my best friends knows... i'm just too scared to tell about that to anybody adult, cos i think he/she will tell to social workes and i don't want to be taken to care... :tears:

But I think just in case you still should visit doctor, if you really are in big pains..

:teehee:

Just proves she is amazing xD

"You don't know this but when I go backstage between sets,I can see you all and I've noticed a few people running to get drinks and then running back,so this song is for all the drunk assholes out there who just want to have a good time." xD

Aw were looking at old videos and videos... my little brother was hugging this (we don't even remember who she is) little girl but she didn't want him to so he burst out crying. REJECTION. My dad: 'you better get use to it' xD

Just proves she is amazing xD

"You don't know this but when I go backstage between sets,I can see you all and I've noticed a few people running to get drinks and then running back,so this song is for all the drunk assholes out there who just want to have a good time." xD

Hahaha:aah: :aah: :aah: