Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

i'm really going to call police soon... :no::tears: i don't feel so good, i' m going to throw up...

ohno......:huh:

I think u should do it ....

he asked me.... :blush-anim-cl:

That's cute !! =)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but you aren't... I need you here...

I may be here now,but I'll have to go when my parents get back.Which can be any time. Plus you could do with a hug by the sounds of it..and all I can give is a virtual hug. It's horrible feeling that I have from time to time.Can't be helped.

I may be here now,but I'll have to go when my parents get back.Which can be any time. Plus you could do with a hug by the sounds of it..and all I can give is a virtual hug. It's horrible feeling that I have from time to time.Can't be helped.

i know that, but you really aren't useless! We all need you here as chat friend.

MY BF CAN MAKE IT OVER HERE DURING SUMMER IN TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY.YAY!

I am now happy that this is going to happen. Will be an amazing birthday! :wub2:

omg thats nice! :D where does she live? or how much far away?

i know that, but you really aren't useless! We all need you here as chat friend.

I guess.

Can I just say am so fed up of people judging for how I look.

1) Yes I have blue in my hair 2) yes I don't put layers upon layers of make up on and 3) Yes am wearing totally something different from the rest of you,cos truth is you all copy each other and no one likes a copy cat.

omg thats nice! :D where does she live? or how much far away?

She? you mean he xD bf = boyfriend :3 but yeah he lives in Manchester which is quite far from Glasgow but his dad said it was okay for him to go,he just needs to save up :3 which by the time he does will be August.

:tears: I want to cuddle you,to comfort you so badly.:tears: I actually feellike crying.

the polices took him to the police station for night, i'm just fine now, i thinks so? Cos when he kicked me and after that i threw up, there was blood too... :tears: just hoping that is not something serious.. :no:

the polices took him to the police station for night, i'm just fine now, i thinks so? Cos when he kicked me and after that i threw up, there was blood too... :tears: just hoping that is not something serious.. :no:

Oh right. I hope it isn't anything serious. I know this might sound disgusting but be sure that there isn't blood when you pee. As if there is might mean kidney damage.

my superpower is mind reading then :mikacool: parents were fightin again and you can read rest of it from last page, i'm fine now

so what am I thinking now?:mikadas:

oh gosh:huglove::huglove::huglove:

I hope it´ll get better.

and that that behaviour stops... my parents had huge problems with each other...a divorce made everyhting a lot better

Edited by Anney

so what am I thinking now?:mikadas:

oh gosh:huglove::huglove::huglove:

I hope it´ll get better.

and that that behaviour stops... my parents had huge problems with each other...a divorce made everyhting a lot better

food, Mika and plan for da world saving :mikacool: everything is just fine now :huglove: