Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm good good, supposed to be studying, but oh well :fisch: I have more important things to do :mikadas: You?

I'm suppose to be studying too, but yeah, too lazy :aah: and I'm actually pretty hungry :sad:

Life is crappy as usual. Not on here though, as in my outside world...

I'm suppose to be studying too, but yeah, too lazy :aah: and I'm actually pretty hungry :sad:

Life is crappy as usual. Not on here though, as in my outside world...

I'm really hungry too, and mum is not home. Not good, I'll probably starve :sneaky2:

Aww what's wrong? My internet life is way better than my real life as well, but I'm getting used to it:fisch:

I'm really hungry too, and mum is not home. Not good, I'll probably starve :sneaky2:

Aww what's wrong? My internet life is way better than my real life as well, but I'm getting used to it:fisch:

I'm not that starve, but it's a habit that every afternoon when I come home from school I have to check the fridge :naughty:

People in real life are so mean to me and they are so loud. They're so loud that after I've plugged in and set the ROCK music to MAXIMUM I can still hear them :doh:

I wonder if it'll arrive before TOOL :mikacool:

Aw babananana. :huglove:

I'm okay. Medium. :aah:

LOL thanks :aah: he said it'll arrive before July, which is pre-tty-far-a-away so it should arrive before TOOL. Or else I will kill the Vietnamese postal office

You're lucky that you're medium, baban :wink2:

I'm not that starve, but it's a habit that every afternoon when I come home from school I have to check the fridge :naughty:

People in real life are so mean to me and they are so loud. They're so loud that after I've plugged in and set the ROCK music to MAXIMUM I can still hear them :doh:

I check the fridge every 5 minutes, as if yummy food will magically appear :teehee:

Ugh I know how you feel. The internet world is safe and amazing for us beautiful freaks.

I'm sitting across from you :mikacool:

I'm like a magpie :mikacool:

I check the fridge every 5 minutes, as if yummy food will magically appear :teehee:

Ugh I know how you feel. The internet world is safe and amazing for us beautiful freaks.

I'm like a magpie :mikacool:

You could tell the difference :mikacool:

BOOM.

314272_10150685703194013_314414789012_9504050_861542167_n.jpg

and the best quote of the day goes to... *drums roll*

Tom the Cat!

(thanks Mair!) :huglove:

LOL me too :aah:

Safe yes, Amazing... there's gotta be a word that has deeper meaning than that :huglove:

Archived