Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have seven exams, 'yay'. And I won't be having study leave for them because we are starting year eleven next term. STUPID.

Pff that's nothing :shun:

Those of us IN year eleven cannot resit the exams next term, so QUITE important. :naughty:

You guys...3 exams and you even complain? I have 16 in June.:doh:

I have about that amount too! Gosh, they don't know how lucky they are :mf_rosetinted:

my aunt had beard too when i drew her :mf_rosetinted:

But would that be an error or true to the original? :mf_rosetinted:

Hope so! :aah: No, congrats :thumb_yello:

Those of us IN year eleven cannot resit the exams next term, so QUITE important. :naughty:

I have about that amount too! Gosh, they don't know how lucky they are :mf_rosetinted:

JFOSPIEJPFOIUJE.

I think I have 13 and I dont have study leave :crybaby:

How is that even...?:aah: In which subjects?

English, Greek, Ancient Greek, Latin, Algebra, Geometry, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Religious studies, Politics/Human Rights, Antigone (an ancient text), Technology, History

...I can't find the 16th one :teehee:

FUN TIMES :mikacool:

English, Greek, Ancient Greek, Latin, Algebra, Geometry, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Religious studies, Politics/Human Rights, Antigone (an ancient text), Technology, History

...I can't find the 16th one :teehee:

FUN TIMES :mikacool:

Jesus are you having exam on those subjects?

Jesus are you having exam on those subjects?

Yeah, we have an exam every second day. Like, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. They usually put the hardest ones on Mondays so we have the whole weekend to study. It's too much though :sneaky2:

what? thats rediculous! permission from who?? to get paracetemol? aspirine?:shocked:

I need permission from either mum or dad to be allowed to take anything while in school :L unless you have you're own then your fine but I don't have anything,so if I went to the office asked for something they would say they need to phone my parents for permission,pretty pointless doing so now since school is going to finsh in 20 minutes or so :L

Archived