Aaaaaw hey :hug: That smilie is sooooo cute!

I love your siggy :teehee::das:

Aha I know it is.:pinkbow:

Aw of course you do.:teehee:

I find it so hard to pick a Gaga gif.They are all amazing.:mf_rosetinted:

Great :D How are you? :huglove:

It was probably poetic genius, like always xD I haven't seen her tweet yet, better go check

Yeah a bit like the one in my siggy :naughty: Oh she's just saying goodnight but yeah the pic is odd.:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah a bit like the one in my siggy :naughty: Oh she's just saying goodnight but yeah the pic is odd.:aah:

What pic?

Eloise babes you should really check Skype babes.

Mair babes I'm at my dads so skype isn't available to me, and I probably left it on at my mums house.

They are pretty epic :teehee: I always find it hard choosing a GIF for the signature.

A-maz-ing gurl :mf_rosetinted: Drew a mika-alien last night, it made me laugh when I looked at it this morning :teehee:

I love odd drawings that make you laugh later on :aah: Is it a very skilled drawing? :mf_rosetinted:

What pic?

The pic that is in her tweet the tweet she posted 1 hour ago.

Mair babes I'm at my dads so skype isn't available to me, and I probably left it on at my mums house.

They are pretty epic :teehee: I always find it hard choosing a GIF for the signature.

I love odd drawings that make you laugh later on :aah: Is it a very skilled drawing? :mf_rosetinted:

Haha yes.:teehee:

Do you think Gaga's dad would get her to follow me if I asked nicely? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh okay Weeze babes. What if your mother reads what I've been sending you? O.o Hehehehe.

SEE YAZ ALL I'M GOING OUT IN THE RAIN. :groovy:

Ofc :mf_rosetinted: I altered his features to be alien-y, so anyone that didn't know it's him probably wouldn't be able to guess :aah:

The pic that is in her tweet the tweet she posted 1 hour ago.

Haha yes.:teehee:

Do you think Gaga's dad would get her to follow me if I asked nicely? :mf_rosetinted:

You might aswell try. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh okay Weeze babes. What if your mother reads what I've been sending you? O.o Hehehehe.

SEE YAZ ALL I'M GOING OUT IN THE RAIN. :groovy:

Well, hopefully it's gone into sleep mode. WHY WHAT HAVE YOU SENT ME? :shocked:

He has blue hair :teehee:

:teehee: It would be awesome if Mika had blue hair. :mikacool:

It's just trail and error I guess.

Ah used to it around here:aah:

I guess so :teehee: Have any other fans got lady gaga to follow them through her dad?

I'm not sure,someone got followed by her after her make up artist,Tara followed them xD

Fingers crossed then! Does she just randomly follow fans?

We should tweet mika about getting his hair blue :mikadas:

He dyed it partly red didn't he? So maybe he'd try blue. :naughty: