to my grandmoms, i won't be here often for 4 days :huglove: hope you like it :das: i cracked up when i read it :lmfao: i'm good, bored cos i have sitted in car whole day :doh: hey i have to go my battery is dying, see you sweetie :huglove: miss you :hug:

I saw may grandparents yesterday:teehee:

ofc I did, oh my! and I burst into tears while laughing, really:aah:

oh, it's sad... ok, if you have to :sad: bye, I miss you too :hug:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was a girl without confidence before meeting my boyfriend. He helped me to build my confident by loving me :wub2: You could do the same with your boyfriend :)

Hi, it's not my boyfriend really. I think he don't know what he want. He told me last time that I am beautiful, etc. When he comes to my appartment, he was not the same. He told me he have to think about it. He told me he don't like that I am a student because when his friends will ask him what I do he will be shy about it. He told me we are not in the same stage on our life. He have a house and a good job with good salary and he can take 6 months off to travel, all of this... And he told me he don't like my body because I am a big girl. But he saw me before. I don't change in a week!!! He want a perfect woman I think. Now I don't know what to do.

Totally. That man is old enough to be my father.:naughty: And being addicted to Sherlock is painful. Season 2 Episode 1. Enough said.

Well, not old enough to be my father, just 18 years. It's not that big difference :naughty: It is, it is indeed, and season 2 episode 3 :tears: I really need to buy the dvd!

sjvjdkxmfif, someone saves me from here?? this place scares me, we are sleeping in old house middle of forest, with my cousin... not the best idea :doh:

okay then I'm not going to quote horror movies :naughty:

You guys are ignoring me :shun:Damn you Sherlock :mf_rosetinted::aah:

sjvjdkxmfif, someone saves me from here?? this place scares me, we are sleeping in old house middle of forest, with my cousin... not the best idea :doh:

Annu!:huglove:

You won't ignore me will you?:puppy_eyes:

Anyway, nice to see you're having fun :naughty:

lol no please :aah: fkvjsozakdmckd, what the fu*k was that?!!! :eek::eek:

Probably just a ghost searching for the murderer of her child :naughty: I'm sorry, ghosts do not exist! And if you do leave Annu alone!

You guys are ignoring me :shun:Damn you Sherlock :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:aah: Sorry, but Sherlock is priority 1!