Darn it I still haven't sent you the pic! :aah:

B*tch please, ofc it has a name. I just don't know it. :mf_rosetinted:

Here it is:

That's my new nickname isn't it? :sneaky2:I think it's name is Bengt :aah:

I hope you don't mean the cat? :naughty:Kidding I see the head :blink:

That's my new nickname isn't it? :sneaky2:I think it's name is Bengt :aah:

I hope you don't mean the cat? :naughty:Kidding I see the head :blink:

Absolutely :naughty: Why?:blink:

The cat's name was Tima. He was mine, until they poisoned him last year.

I know, weird right?:blink: I swear I didn't photoshop anything, and that couldn't have been me, since I had bangs at that time (I don't want to hear a word), and besides, I don't have black holes for my eyes. Oh, and I was alone in the basement.:mf_rosetinted:

Now that Mika posted something from Tumblr, I have the need to run, hide, and panic. If he sees mine, or all the other creepy blogs, he may feel the urge to disappear. StAY AWAY, MR. Mika! It's NOT SAFE THERE!

I don't have my ears pierced and I'm not going to :mf_rosetinted:

Why not? It doesn't hurt.:teehee:

I know what you meant.:mf_rosetinted:

Why? It's awesome.:mf_rosetinted:

And you haven't told me what you think about the ghost. Are you scared Hanna?:devil:

Good.

Soon I may start looking for a job to get money to get my nose pierced since my mum said I've to use my own money for the things I wanna do with my body.

Ultrasound for my stomach aches, meeting with a vocal and piano coach for a possible slot in a local showcase(:boing:), then baby sitting some kids that I actually LIKE.(well, I like one of them:naughty:) Today is going to be pretty interesting.

I know =(

Cos I have speech problems so they thought maybe there was something wrong with my vocal cords and no it's just rather uncomfortable.

I had to get it done because I over worked my high octave vocals, so I couldn't talk anymore. :aah: Yours didn't hurt?:blink: Lucky. Mine hurt like a b*tch.

I had to get it done because I over worked my high octave vocals, so I couldn't talk anymore. :aah: Yours didn't hurt?:blink: Lucky. Mine hurt like a b*tch.

Oh and no? It just felt horrible xD I take it we are talking about the thing where you get a camera through your nose that is what I got but got numing type stuff put on my nose so it wouldn't hurt.