• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's eyeliner :mf_rosetinted:

and when I said that to my friends they all FREEZE. :aah:

wait you wore eyeliner on your lips? xD

Hmm. My friend just laughed when I had eyeliner and red lipstick on. I looked like Gaga.

Must go now.Back soon.:bye:

wait you wore eyeliner on your lips? xD

Hmm. My friend just laughed when I had eyeliner and red lipstick on. I looked like Gaga.

Must go now.Back soon.:bye:

yes. I bet you're freezing when you're reading this :aah:

My friends said I looked like Gaga though :boing:

See ya :wink2:

I left my P.E. bag on the bus. *shoots self*

Good excuse for not doing P.E., no?

I have to. Or I die.

I hope this was supposed to be funny. Because otherwise I would be highly insensitive.

Good excuse for not doing P.E., no?

I hope this was supposed to be funny. Because otherwise I would be highly insensitive.

It's probably not a good enough excuse :mf_rosetinted: They'd just say, 'buy a new kit'. And if I say, 'but I didn't have time at the weekend!' then they'd say, you just had a whole week off because it was the holidays. :mf_rosetinted:

No no, it's true. I turn into a zombie when I don't get enough sleep.

It's probably not a good enough excuse :mf_rosetinted: They'd just say, 'buy a new kit'. And if I say, 'but I didn't have time at the weekend!' then they'd say, you just had a whole week off because it was the holidays. :mf_rosetinted:

No no, it's true. I turn into a zombie when I don't get enough sleep.

When I couldn't find my kit, I just wore a t-shirt and shorts. They were so grateful that someone was actually DOING P.E. that they didn't care :aah:

Most of our class sat on the side.

But YAY it's the holidays! :yay:

I think everyone would die if they didn't sleep at all. No wait, actually they wouldn't, because they'd just fall asleep.

I'm immortal :mf_rosetinted:

How'd you do that? :mf_rosetinted:

When I couldn't find my kit, I just wore a t-shirt and shorts. They were so grateful that someone was actually DOING P.E. that they didn't care :aah:

Most of our class sat on the side.

But YAY it's the holidays! :yay:

I think everyone would die if they didn't sleep at all. No wait, actually they wouldn't, because they'd just fall asleep.

I have to do P.E. :tears: Everyone does. But it's cool. We get to do Lazerzone :naughty:

TRUE. But I die. But recently, I've been surviving really well without as much as I usually do. Which is odd.