• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OFC I've had..:lmfao: :lmfao:

It's a real dilema. The other day I asked for a tissue, and I had my hand up to my nose to cover the snot, and I had red paint on my hand. I asked the teacher for a tissue, and she thought I had a nose bleed, and started to panic and asked if I was alright.

I'VE NEVER HAD A NOSE BLEED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

So I just said, 'No, I'm just rather snotty today'. And then I snorted.

Sorry. I just really wanted to share it with someone and hope that they could understand my situation :aah:

Haha, I do. It happens to me all the time especially when I'm laughing :aah: Always embarrassing. Everyone notice, but they act as if they haven't...

It's a real dilema. The other day I asked for a tissue, and I had my hand up to my nose to cover the snot, and I had red paint on my hand. I asked the teacher for a tissue, and she thought I had a nose bleed, and started to panic and asked if I was alright.

YOU NEVER HAD A NOSE BLEED :shocked: Sorry just shocked :aah: And you go to school, now? :shocked::aah:

Haha, I do. It happens to me all the time especially when I'm laughing :aah: Always embarrassing. Everyone notice, but they act as if they haven't...

Exactly! And then you have to awkwardly walk away to sort yourself out :aah:

YOU NEVER HAD A NOSE BLEED :shocked: Sorry just shocked :aah: And you go to school, now? :shocked::aah:

YEP. I'm a straight one :naughty: Yep. FOUR DAYS LEFT, THEN I'M FREE!

Exactly! And then you have to awkwardly walk away to sort yourself out :aah:

YEP. I'm a straight one :naughty: Yep. FOUR DAYS LEFT, THEN I'M FREE!

Yes, really embarrassing :aah:

OMG :shocked: I've been free for over a month, when do you start school again, in October? :aah:

wow you've never had a nose bleed. o.o you lucky.

but yea..... :aah: that.. phaha :aah: