That reminds me. When you type it out, Visitor Message me a copy so I can front page anything that belongs there

Okay! I'm going to sleep!:hug::huglove::bye: (This ones for Grace and her stereotypes) Cheers!!Xx

Ok, will do (might be long though) My stereotypes? Haha please, I'm just parroting :teehee::naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay! I'm going to sleep!:hug::huglove::bye: (This ones for Grace and her stereotypes) Cheers!!Xx

Good Night everyone! See you later!

Goodnight :hug:

@Hanna' date=' i have no idea what are we going to do there :aah:

@Grace, okey thanks :huglove:

i'm off too, see ya later :hug:[/quote']

If you do please tell me and I'll look for you on the TV! :wink2:

No' date=' I meant that really seriously. For example I was trolololing about some earlier... One of them liked Touches You, which is a good song, but I think they only liked it cus they ignored the dark lyric because they had this to say about Toy Boy: "It would be criminal not to mention the repulsive Toy Boy though. If you thought the title was bad then be warned, the song itself is even worse. Remember that song Big Big World by Emilia? Well imagine that mixed with Lilly Allen's Alfie only 10 times worse and you've found yourself at the frightening door of Mika's Toy boy. Truly rancid." :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:blink::blink::blink::doh: How does ANYONE dislike Toy Boy??? Deep meanings, feeling a bit like a child and it's just one of the best songs Mika's ever written! Farking critics -_-

BTW I'm awake now! HELLO!~

Edited by njloverqoj

I like ToyBoy.:teehee:

Hey:bye:

Hi! In the last 10 pages I was gone, did we even decide on anything anymore?

I just see Dr. Seuss, interpretations of the 1st page and then EMD-eventually-turned-into Toy Boy.

It all just goes ladida when the other main authors leave :naughty:

Hi! In the last 10 pages I was gone, did we even decide on anything anymore?

I just see Dr. Seuss, interpretations of the 1st page and then EMD-eventually-turned-into Toy Boy.

It all just goes ladida when the other main authors leave :naughty:

I'm not too sure,I haven't been here when all the things have been decided.

I'm not too sure,I haven't been here when all the things have been decided.

Well, there's maybe 20-25+ pages and half an hour on tinychat with Micah and StarryEyed, I was promoted to a main author, and everything else is basically on the 1st page of the thread

:shocked:Oh god, I just realized how big this thread is :mf_rosetinted:

Well, there's maybe 20-25+ pages and half an hour on tinychat with Micah and StarryEyed, I was promoted to a main author, and everything else is basically on the 1st page of the thread

:shocked:Oh god, I just realized how big this thread is :mf_rosetinted:

I see..

Haha :aah:

Not just any lollipop,if you know what I mean.:mikadas: aha kidding. No,can I have a link to it?

Why did I have a feeling you'd say that?:mf_rosetinted: Tbh, it DOES fit in with the spoilt innocence thing.... :PPlease do not pay attention to that. Just no. That was wrong.:naughty: Here's the link.http://Epicbookproject.deviantart.com/art/Mika-and-Elle-Me-Dit-Mother-311825833

Why did I have a feeling you'd say that?:mf_rosetinted: Tbh' date=' it DOES fit in with the spoilt innocence thing.... :PPlease do not pay attention to that. Just no. That was wrong.:naughty: Here's the link.http://Epicbookproject.deviantart.com/art/Mika-and-Elle-Me-Dit-Mother-311825833

:lmfao:

Thanks