Because he isn't. But again' date=' don't worry about my wrist I'm sure it just needs some rest. The thenar eminence is controlled by the median nerve, but the hypothenar is controlled by the ulnar nerve which does not pass through the carpal tunnel. That means that if the discomfort is not on the thumb side of the wrist and hand, it is not CTS. It cannot result from a compressed nerve. And my discomfort in my wrist is on the pinky side. So.[/quote']

Oh lord- I'm so sorry for that, sometimes science zones me out just a tad. :teehee:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to do some more drawing tonight.. Anything specific? I have no idea what to draw? :aah:

I don't know, really! You could try to do some different settings? Maybe if we know some settings it would be easier to write!:aah:

Also I just found another inspiration quote! It's from my fave youtuber, Onision:

"The truth about darkness is it is afraid of the light, because it knows that no matter how much darkness exists in the world, light only shines brighter when surrounded by it."

Also I just found another inspiration quote! It's from my fave youtuber, Onision:

"The truth about darkness is it is afraid of the light, because it knows that no matter how much darkness exists in the world, light only shines brighter when surrounded by it."

Gorgeous! Although the logical part of me wants to immediately say that darkness is the abscence of light, and therefore... Oh whatever. :P

Gorgeous! Although the logical part of me wants to immediately say that darkness is the abscence of light' date=' and therefore... Oh whatever. :P[/quote']

Some do argue about whether he is logical or not since he's pretty much the most hated person on youtube :purse: <- that's me when I see the haters though I don't act on it

Some do argue about whether he is logical or not since he's pretty much the most hated person on youtube :purse: <- that's me when I see the haters though I don't act on it

I checked it out! It's great! And haters are just god-awful. Of course, I doubt his purpose in talking that way is solely logic. That quote was very inspirational.:blush-anim-cl:

I checked it out! It's great! And haters are just god-awful. Of course' date=' I doubt his purpose in talking that way is solely logic. That quote was very inspirational.:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

I know. I love him :wub2:

I know. I love him :wub2:

Let's just say I might stumble across that page again someday...:fisch: I'm watching Spanish tv. :aah: for all the time I have spent studying, nothing could prepare me for how fast native speakers talk... I can only get the gist.:naughty:

Let's just say I might stumble across that page again someday...:fisch: I'm watching Spanish tv. :aah: for all the time I have spent studying' date=' nothing could prepare me for how fast native speakers talk... I can only get the gist.:naughty:[/quote']

It's like me with French and Hebrew. Me hearing native speakers of those languages is just like WTH is this are these people on crack?

lol

It's like me with French and Hebrew. Me hearing native speakers of those languages is just like WTH is this are these people on crack?

lol

I'm okay in French, but could be better. My Esperanto is pretty perfect because of its ease to learn, but HEBREW?? I've tried to learn some pretty obscure languages, but that's cool!!!

I'm okay in French' date=' but could be better. My Esperanto is pretty perfect because of its ease to learn, but HEBREW?? I've tried to learn some pretty obscure languages, but that's cool!!![/quote']

Jewish so I've been around it my whole life and I went to a Jewish school for maybe 10 years. They taught us no other language and the only other language is Spanish and you can only learn that as an elective in the high school there -_-

Same way with french, it's kinda why I'm going to france, I lost so much vocab this year :doh:

Jewish so I've been around it my whole life and I went to a Jewish school for maybe 10 years. They taught us no other language and the only other language is Spanish and you can only learn that as an elective in the high school there -_-

Same way with french, it's kinda why I'm going to france, I lost so much vocab this year :doh:

Wow. I always wanted to speak something obscure, it's that hipster in me straining to escape... :blink: