Mika 'hangout' with fans on Google+ with Zero Musica

eloise.shaw

Oh the poor peopple running this thing! :aah:

for some reason they invited me to test as well and the lady said they were shocked to see basically only international fans responding - they meant it for italians...(they should've said that in the rules though :aah:)

honestly i thing that not very much people knows that hang out thing! i only saw the link here and thats why i tried to participate (i think it was written in the rule that it was for italian fans)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i thing that not very much people knows that hang out thing! i only saw the link here and thats why i tried to participate (i think it was written in the rule that it was for italian fans)

THEY'RE GOING TO LET YOU DO IT NOW!!! :excite:

:huglove:Do you think you can contact them and see if they will change their minds?

ALSO: I'm having difficulty finding a FREE program that will let you do screen video capturing.

Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

I tried with the mail adress they gave me yesterday but they don't answer.

I have no clues for your video capturin program.

did you see this?

'Zero Musica 10:53

Mauricette you too, we'll call you in 10 mins!'

:wink2:

do you have a link to the webcam hangout thing? xD

No not yet, but I think they'll post it here soon:

https://plus.google.com/106932375979160129269/posts

Didn't they just answer you on the comments! They said you can do it!

Oh it's alright, I think I've found one! :thumb_yello:

does anyone know how we can watch? Or have i just missed something ad it's staring me right in the face :naughty:

EDIT: Eloise, i think you just answered me and that's the page i have open :pinkbow:

Yup, I think it will possibly be posted there somewhere!

But I just had a look around the google+ site, and the other hangouts that you can only watch are broadcasted through youtube. So who knows? :dunno:

Yup, I think it will possibly be posted there somewhere!

But I just had a look around the google+ site, and the other hangouts that you can only watch are broadcasted through youtube. So who knows? :dunno:

:dunno: Probably not even Mika :naughty:

I'm worried he's not gonna even turn up since he had no idea about the pre-listening thing this afternoon. :blink:

I read in the Italy gig thread from last night just now that he talked about it, so he knows :wink2:

This just got posted:

Tra mezz'ora MIKA live in hangout su Zero Musica presentera' il nuovo album "The Origin of love". Non mancate!

A seguire le nuove rubriche video di Zero Musica e un live esclusivo di Ghemon!

Google Translation:

MIKA live in half an hour hangout on Zero Music will present 'new album "The Origin of Love". Do not miss it! To follow the new sections of Zero Music videos and a live exclusive Ghemon!

I read in the Italy gig thread from last night just now that he talked about it, so he knows :wink2:

*fingers crossed*

Zero Music posted this just now:

'Tra mezz'ora MIKA live in hangout su Zero Musica presentera' il nuovo album "The Origin of love". Non mancate!

A seguire le nuove rubriche video di Zero Musica e un live esclusivo di Ghemon!'

TRANSLATION FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

MIKA live in half an hour hangout on Zero Music will present 'new album "The Origin of Love". Do not miss it!

To follow the new sections of Zero Music videos and a live exclusive Ghemon!

(What's a ghemon?)

This just got posted:

Tra mezz'ora MIKA live in hangout su Zero Musica presentera' il nuovo album "The Origin of love". Non mancate!

A seguire le nuove rubriche video di Zero Musica e un live esclusivo di Ghemon!

Google Translation:

MIKA live in half an hour hangout on Zero Music will present 'new album "The Origin of Love". Do not miss it! To follow the new sections of Zero Music videos and a live exclusive Ghemon!

Darn you beat me to it. :naughty:

:excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite:

I really hope it is, what we think it is! :crossed:

Ok, I can't find a program to screen capture it without jumping every five minutes or to record the video smoothly.

So I'm just gonna use a good old fashioned HD video camera to film the screen. :naughty:

they still didn't contact me... i give up! i'll just watch

They didn't call you like they said they would? :blink:

*fingers crossed it will work for you*

I keep on refreshing the page hoping something will pop up with the link. :naughty:

Ok, I can't find a program to screen capture it without jumping every five minutes or to record the video smoothly.

So I'm just gonna use a good old fashioned HD video camera to film the screen. :naughty:

Haha good idea! :thumb_yello: You can never go wrong with a video camera... unless it runs out of power. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: