Mika 'hangout' with fans on Google+ with Zero Musica

eloise.shaw

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! I was like :fangurl::excite: in front of the computer ! and I'd kill for have a coffe or a coke or a beer with him! ok, maybe not killing:aah:

I totally get you ;)

Ohh, and since you have tumblr, I shall follow you and we shall be friends :naughty:

Perhaps someday we'll grab a coffee with him :mikalove:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Mika is as intimidating as Madonna though so it's probably not as scary as you think. :wink2:

No, it's not scary at all... just... well, those eyes of his. :hypo: :hypo: :hypo:

One gets all tongue-tied. :blush-anim-cl:

No, it's not scary at all... just... well, those eyes of his. :hypo: :hypo: :hypo:

Tongue tied! exactly like that..

One good thing is I'm getting better and better every time! First time I was just frozen and mumbled like an idiot but getting more brave... :wub2: when he's in chatty mood .. one problem is I always totally forget what I've talked with him

I totally get you ;)

Ohh, and since you have tumblr, I shall follow you and we shall be friends :naughty:

Perhaps someday we'll grab a coffee with him :mikalove:

:original: of course! ^^ .. send me a private message on tumblr for knowing who you are! and then I'll follow you back :thumb_yello:

I don't think Mika is as intimidating as Madonna though so it's probably not as scary as you think. :wink2:

hehe that's the point ! I'm not sure if I can behave as a normal human been if I see him cuz I'd probably be like :excite::fangurl:

Is it just me or he looks, acts, talks and even sits more manly than he usually does? At least till he sits with one of his legs under another..

And if he gets to the tabloids, I will find that red lipstick girl and:bash::chair::raygun::boxing: her

I got to talk to him for the first time on Tuesday in Vigevano and I need to say I wasn't stressed at all. I'm more nervous talking to some of my teachers:naughty: He was really relaxed then, maybe that's why I was as well:wink2:

Edited by holysusie

Is it just me or he looks, acts, talks and even sits more manly than he usually does? At least till he sits with one of his legs under another..

And if he gets to the tabloids, I will find that red lipstick girl and:bash::chair::raygun::boxing: her

LOL :floor: I'd do the same!

oh and I also think he looks, acts and talks more manly :mikalove: indeed, I think that now he's more attractive :wub2:

I got to talk to him for the first time on Tuesday in Vigevano and I need to say I wasn't stressed at all. I'm more nervous talking to some of my teachers:naughty: He was really relaxed then, maybe that's why I was as well:wink2:

coool =D ! I'll try to keep that on mind while I chase him next year [if he comes to my country :aah: ]

:lmfao: my thoughts exactly!! i think he's acting more manly now and i really like it :aah: and then he put his legs like that and returned to old Mika which it made me to laugh :teehee:

I'm to lazy to read all the post :aah: So have anyone translated the spanish part? at least I think it was spanish :mf_rosetinted:

haha ... I can translate what he said in spanish ..... but give us [spanish speakers] a time of glory when only we understand what he sais :mikacool: hahaha

haha ... I can translate what he said in spanish ..... but give us [spanish speakers] a time of glory when only we understand what he sais :mikacool: hahaha

No please tell, at least tell me the question he asked? *beg*

What he said in spanish

[6:20]

Mika:Where are you from?

Girl: from Paraguay

M: from Paraguay! wow, great ....

[8:41]

Boy: can I speak in Spanish? cause my english is not so good

Mika: ok, then you can speak in spanish but...

Interviewer: wow.

M:...slow.

B: ok

M: but I can't hear you, speak a bit lauder

B: Hi, can you hear me?

I: [this is not spanish, i don't understand, and then english]

M: where are you from?

B: I'm from southamerica, from Venezuela

M: from Venezuela, nice to meet you

B: nice to meet you too

M: I have a lot of fans from Venezuela, Colombia, Paraguay, San Salvador on twitter, and all the time, there are a lot of messages on twitter and I see them, you know, I see them all the time

I: You have any question?

M: What do you want to ask?

B: ok, I'll ask you, do I ask you in spanish? [sais something in italian, and the question starts] The boy who knew too much, as you albunm's title, was aware that, with his particular way of conceiving music, will become an importat figure for a lot of people and specially an idol that, as you said, icon voice for golden people who have felt inspired and encouraged and had felt every word itself, each word of your lyrics

I: ok now [..]

M: ok

B: [i think he sais] did you understand? yes or no?

M: Is there a way of asking this question more easily?, like more simple? cause I have this.., it's a little difficult to understand it all. Then, can tou ask me again but a bit more simple, please?

I: or in italian maybe

M: or in italian

B: ..[talks but audio is off]

M: we can't hear you, ok, try to start again

I: No, we need to go on

and that's it :thumb_yello:

it was a very good question indeed, but he asked it in the hardest way! :aah:

oh and Mika's spanish is so perfect :fangurl:

What he said in spanish

[6:20]

Mika:Where are you from?

Girl: from Paraguay

M: from Paraguay! wow, great ....

[8:41]

Boy: can I speak in Spanish? cause my english is not so good

Mika: ok, then you can speak in spanish but...

Interviewer: wow.

M:...slow.

B: ok

M: but I can't hear you, speak a bit lauder

B: Hi, can you hear me?

I: [this is not spanish, i don't understand, and then english]

M: where are you from?

B: I'm from southamerica, from Venezuela

M: from Venezuela, nice to meet you

B: nice to meet you too

M: I have a lot of fans from Venezuela, Colombia, Paraguay, San Salvador on twitter, and all the time, there are a lot of messages on twitter and I see them, you know, I see them all the time

I: You have any question?

M: What do you want to ask?

B: ok, I'll ask you, do I ask you in spanish? [sais something in italian, and the question starts] The boy who knew too much, as you albunm's title, was aware that, with his particular way of conceiving music, will become an importat figure for a lot of people and specially an idol that, as you said, icon voice for golden people who have felt inspired and encouraged and had felt every word itself, each word of your lyrics

I: ok now [..]

M: ok

B: [i think he sais] did you understand? yes or no?

M: Is there a way of asking this question more easily?, like more simple? cause I have this.., it's a little difficult to understand it all. Then, can tou ask me again but a bit more simple, please?

I: or in italian maybe

M: or in italian

B: ..[talks but audio is off]

M: we can't hear you, ok, try to start again

I: No, we need to go on

and that's it :thumb_yello:

it was a very good question indeed, but he asked it in the hardest way! :aah:

oh and Mika's spanish is so perfect :fangurl:

Thank you so much :bow:

Still don't get the question :aah:

He can so many language, I'm jealous.

Thank you so much :bow:

Still don't get the question :aah:

He can so many language, I'm jealous.

hahaha the question was if he, at his begginings, was aware that he would become and idol for so many people ...... i don't see why he asked it in a sooo hard way! ahaha

now, can someone translate the italian parts?!?! plleeaseeee:mikalove:

EDIT: and you're welcome ^^

hahaha the question was if he, at his begginings, was aware that he would become and idol for so many people ...... i don't see why he asked it in a sooo hard way! ahaha

Yes that was a really hard way to ask that question, but maybe he wanted tell Mika how he felt. :teehee:

Yes that was a really hard way to ask that question, but maybe he wanted tell Mika how he felt. :teehee:

that's what I think . I mean, I understand him! it was the big one and only chance that he had to talk to Mika, as a southamerican fan.

that's what I think . I mean, I understand him! it was the big one and only chance that he had to talk to Mika, as a southamerican fan.

Yes exactly, just a pity that he couldn't get an answer...

• 1 month later...
hahaha the question was if he, at his begginings, was aware that he would become and idol for so many people ...... i don't see why he asked it in a sooo hard way! ahah

Indeed, thanks for further explanation :D xD I read it 5 times and still couldn't figure out what the question was ...:blink: