Mika 'hangout' with fans on Google+ with Zero Musica

eloise.shaw

Here's the video!

[YOUTUBE]dm50QDnpEN8[/YOUTUBE]

-----------------------------------

Just thought I'd make a thread for this since there's probably going to be alot of discussion about it :fisch:

:Update:

'Hello everyone, here are the names of fans who have won the chance to participate all'hangout tomorrow at 12.30 GMT +1 with Mika:

+ Blessed Dep

+ Andrea Mangione

+ Humberto Malpica Frank Pontillo

and for english speaking fans:

+ Mauricette Essinger

+ Catherine Fortunatti

we remind you:

- 18 +

- Must have webcam, mic

- Must be available from 12 to 13 GMT +1 GMT +1

- Must be available for a techincal test today in a Few Minutes

contact us asap to confirm: zeroplus1996@gmail.com'

THE DETAILS:

Mika Italia

Mercoledì alle 12:30 MIKA incontra i fan italiani su Google+!

(Wednesdays at 12:30 MIKA meets the Italian fans on Google +!)

http://www.universalmusic.it/pop/news/newsdet.php?idn=4412

MIKA FAN MEETS ITALIAN ON GOOGLE +

Hangout Live, Wednesday 25 July at 24:30, on pages of Google + ZERO MUSIC and UNIVERSAL MUSIC ITALY

Pending the release of his third album "The Origin of Love", which will be released on September 18 on Island Records label, Mika will meet fans of Italian + Google, the Google social project launched last June, which brings together over 250 million users worldwide, to present the new album and new single Celebrate, already among the most played songs by the Italian radio and available in digital download.

Through the'' Google'' Hangout + lucky eight will have the opportunity to attend the exclusive event to be held on Wednesday 25 July 2012 on the official website of Zero Music and Universal Music Italy.

Mika fans can follow the live hangout on the page at Google + ZERO MUSIC: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106932375979160129269 page or Google + Universal Music Italy at this address: https: / / plus.google.com/113898235613096980130

To stay updated on the latest news and upcoming appointments on Google Calendar + is possible to visit the music you love on G +.

I don't get it either, lol, could anyone who speaks italian explain this?

Edit: Here's some more info from https://plus.google.com/u/0/113898235613096980130/posts:

ZERO MUSIC - HANGOUT # 1 - SPECIAL GUEST: MIKA!

July 25 12:30 am: The first of Zero Music Hangout with host Mika.

In anticipation of his third album, The Origin of Love, due out September 18 on Island Records label, the Italian fans will have the opportunity to interview Mika, transmitted through the Hangout on the official website of Zero + Music + and Universal Music Italy.

To participate all'Hangout with MIKA, live video, you must:

- Be of age

- To have webcam, microphone and a good internet connection

- Be available to attend all'hangout approximately between 12:00 and 13:00 on Wednesday, July 25

- Be available to the tests with our team at 18:00 on Tuesday, July 24 (to test webcam, wireless, etc.)

If you meet all the requirements above, follow + Zero Music and leave a comment in the post dedicated. The fastest 8 people will be contacted with details on the participation all'hangout with MIKA!

The Hangout with MIKA, in collaboration with + Universal Music Italy, will be visible to all live on the page of Google + + + Zero Music and Universal Music Italy, and will be led by Julia Salvi on Virgin Radio with other surprise guests from enjoy during transmission.

Here's a link to the page in which it MIGHT be held: https://plus.google.com/106932375979160129269/posts

If it's held on a different page, I'll update this post with the link.

So far, we are thinking that eight participants get to talk (Q&A) with Mika through webcam, like skype, but then everyone else is allowed to just watch.

Sounds very exciting :excite:

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrate Mika text and video here. The July 25 meeting with fans on Google +

Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 9:01 Discs in output

http://festival.blogosfere.it/2012/07/mika-celebrate-ecco-testo-e-video-il-25-luglio-incontro-coi-fan-su-google.html

Celebrate the individual (in Italian Celebrating, celebrating), of which today we offer text and video here, anticipating the long awaited third album from Mika "The Origin of Love", which will be released on September 18 on Island Records label.

Meanwhile Mika meet fans Italian Google +, the project social Google launched last June that collects over 250 million users worldwide, to present the new album and new single Celebrate, already among the most played songs by the Italian radio and available in digital download.

Through the'' Google'' Hangout + lucky eight will have the opportunity to attend the exclusive event to be held on Wednesday 25 July 2012 on the official website of Zero Music and Universal Music Italy.

Mika fans can follow the live hangout on the page at Google + ZERO MUSIC: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106932375979160129269 page or Google + Universal Music Italy at this address: https: / / plus.google.com/113898235613096980130

To stay updated on the latest news and upcoming appointments on Google Calendar + is possible to visit the music you love on G +

'Hello everyone, here are the names of fans who have won the chance to participate all'hangout tomorrow at 12.30 GMT +1 with Mika:

+ Blessed Dep

+ Andrea Mangione

+ Mauricette Essinger

+ Catherine Fortunatti

we remind you:

- 18 +

- Must have webcam, mic

you may notice that's only 5 persons after they specifically said they'll choose 8 fans...so we asked about it and this was their response :

"One is a writer from Zero (our magazine) and the second one is the host anchoring a small tv format for Zero Musica that we will present tomorrow. They are all italian speaking guests since the hangout will be mainly in italian. Still, we strongly invite you to watch us tomorrow!

Thanks to all of you for participating, we will be doing lots of other hangouts and we will prepare it in english too!

Ciao!"

+ Blessed Dep

+ Andrea Mangione

+ Mauricette Essinger

+ Catherine Fortunatti

we remind you:

- 18 +

- Must have webcam, mic

thats me! i must have a question ready in 5 mins!! what shoud i ask? i thought about overrated song? if it's the same we know?

thats me! i must have a question ready in 5 mins!! what shoud i ask? i thought about overrated song? if it's the same we know?

That's a good idea!

I was thinking about asking him if art was a big influence on this album, like it was on the other.

That's a good idea!

I was thinking about asking him if art was a big influence on this album, like it was on the other.

ok if they don't want my question, i'll ask yours! or both if i can!:wink2:

yes, can you ask him if it is a completely new song or based on a song he wrote years ago?

You can also ask him if he plans to ever perform the English version of CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI (the Eros Ramazotti song he wrote)

Edited by suzie

Oh the poor peopple running this thing! :aah:

for some reason they invited me to test as well and the lady said they were shocked to see basically only international fans responding - they meant it for italians...(they should've said that in the rules though :aah:)

I wouldn't waste a question asking about Overrated. Everyone will be listening to the album shortly afterwards and they can tell us if it's the same song or not.

True... One might want to ask him about concerts in Italy, too. I'm sure everyone would appreciate that question even if they don't have concrete dates yet

well i will not make it :( my webcam won't work with their hangout thing. they hear the sound but no image, for once that i won something, i can't have it, lol. better to laugh...

i don't understand it works fine with msn or skype...

well i will not make it :( my webcam won't work with their hangout thing. they hear the sound but no image, for once that i won something, i can't have it, lol. better to laugh...

i don't understand it works fine with msn or skype...

Oh that is a shame. :huh:

Never mind, another time - perhaps you can ask him questions in person, soon.

=O it's at 12:30pm in Italy? ... damn it's 6:30am in here >.< Does anybody knows how long will it last?

ahh hope i can see it :excite:

i'd love if someone asks him if he's planning to come back to southamerica ;_;

EDIT: thanks for the information and links!!

my web cam works now *feels like crying*

:huglove: Do you think you can contact them and see if they will change their minds?

ALSO: I'm having difficulty finding a FREE program that will let you do screen video capturing.

Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?