MIKA @ Razzmatazz, Barcelona, SPAIN - 20 November

Christine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt there something about you're not allowed to drink at streets in spain?

Or did my friend lie to me? Lol

iiiii don't know.. Otherwise i'll find a bar, and get you drunk there!

You've have to be drunk!

I only love you when you're drunk :fisch::aah:

Hello everyone, I hope someone could help me with an information: I need to know who organize the gig in Spain and more specifically in Barcellona (for example here in Italy is Barley arts).

I've asked here in Italy to understand how it works and they told me that to obtain a seat for disabled people like my daughter what I have to do is to ask directly to who organize the gig in Spain.

Could you please help me to figure it out? I don't speak spanish at all!

Thanks to everyone !

Hello everyone, I hope someone could help me with an information: I need to know who organize the gig in Spain and more specifically in Barcellona (for example here in Italy is Barley arts).

I've asked here in Italy to understand how it works and they told me that to obtain a seat for disabled people like my daughter what I have to do is to ask directly to who organize the gig in Spain.

Could you please help me to figure it out? I don't speak spanish at all!

Thanks to everyone !

I can try to contact the venue on Twitter :thumb_yello:

thank you very much :thumb_yello:

They told me that there are not seats inside the venue, it's like a huge "dancefloor", but there's a special area just behind the mixer and your daughter can be there safely. All you have to do is contact the security personal once you arrive there, so they can help you and your daughter.

I hope it helps!

:thumb_yello:

They told me that there are not seats inside the venue, it's like a huge "dancefloor", but there's a special area just behind the mixer and your daughter can be there safely. All you have to do is contact the security personal once you arrive there, so they can help you and your daughter.

I hope it helps!

:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much, you're very kind :huglove:

:bye: tomorrow I leave for Barcelona!:plane:

I have said it is a very beautiful city and I want to visit before the concert by Mika, but the weather is like in Italy or is hotter? :shocked:

Oh, have a safe trip and welcome to Barcelona, the weather is more or less than Italy, not very cold. Oh you know Razzmatazz is near "La Sagrada Familia".

Hope you spent a nice days and see you and your daughter there :huglove:

Oh, have a safe trip and welcome to Barcelona, the weather is more or less than Italy, not very cold. Oh you know Razzmatazz is near "La Sagrada Familia".

Hope you spent a nice days and see you and your daughter there :huglove:

surely we will visit La Sagrada Familia :thumb_yello: the boyfriend of my daughter is fond of art and our hotel is close to the ramblas :original:

surely we will visit La Sagrada Familia :thumb_yello: the boyfriend of my daughter is fond of art and our hotel is close to the ramblas :original:

I also want to visit La Sagrada Familia! last time I was there they were restoring it :)

I was in Tuscany (la Toscana, in other words) a month ago and generally it's the same weather than in Barcelona. I'd only recommend to take a good coat and a foulard or similar when you are going out at night... but the weather is going to be fine!